Surprise

Today was finally Jungkook's birthday. BTS need to train today for their upcoming tour. They didn't tell Jungkook that I could leave the hospital in the morning so that it would be a surprise. Jay and Saki made sure that they would bring every present with them. On our way to the place where BTS practice, we bought the cake that Jungkook was talking a lot about. 'He is going to be so happy when he sees you.' I smile and hold Jae while we walk. 'I don't know. I rather also don't have myself on my birthday.'

We walk inside the building and get helped by the staff to get unnoticed by BTS. 'They will come to this room soon. You can prepare everything.' We nod and put the children in a corner where they can play. 'I will prepare the cake. Make sure that the videos are ready.' Saki nods and walks away. 'Jay, could you make sure that everything goes well? I don't know why but I am stressing out.' Jay nods and smiles. 'Jungkook will love your surprise.' I nod and swallow. I really hope he does.

{Some time later}

The members, Saki, Jay and the children gathered around a big table to watch the videos. First are the videos of some friends of Jungkook, then his parents and as last person me. When my video starts, I silently walk inside and stand behind Jungkook. Hello Kookie. A few days ago, I snapped and start attacking a girl. You know the whole story of what comes next. I am so sorry that I made you worry even on your birthday. I know that I am not as special as your parents or other friends but that doesn't mean that I care less.

You have the best friend group which I joined because of a bet that Yoongi lost. I hope that you have a good birthday. Now you can finally look behind you. Jungkook stands up and slowly turns around. I hold his cake with the candles on top. '(Y/N)?' I nod and smile. 'Blow out the candles before they ruin the cake.' Jungkook smiles and blows out the candles. Yoongi grabs then the cake away so Jungkook can hug me. Jungkook doesn't hesitate a second and hugs me really tight. 'I thought it would be nice to surprise you.' Jungkook nods and holds me still really tight.

When he finally lets me go, he looks worried at me. 'Don't you need to be in the hospital? For your health and-?' I shake my head and stop Jungkook in mid-sentence. 'It's okay Kookie. The doctors said that I could go as long as I took good care of the wounds.' Jungkook nods. I smile and wipe with my sleeve-paws Jungkook's tears away. 'JK, after the concerts are over, we're going out for dinner for your birthday.' Jungkook turns happy around to Jin. 'Thank you all so much.' My phone begins to vibrate and I look on it.

Bang PD-Nim. I swallow and answer while I walk away from the group. 'Hello?' On the other side of the phone call, I hear PD-Nim sighing loudly. '(Y/N), could you come to your recording studio? We have a few things to discuss.' I nod and swallow. 'Of course. I will say goodbye to everyone and then I will come to the recording studio.' PD-Nim hangs up and I sigh deeply. 'Koala, what's wrong?' I sigh and grab both of Namjoon's hands. 'Nothing. I just need to go now for a while but I promise that I will be back soon.'

Namjoon shakes his head and pulls me close. 'JK will be really sad if you leave now.' I nod and sigh. 'I know, but I-.' Namjoon sighs and begins to kiss me. 'I will miss you the most of all.' My cheeks begin to blush like crazy. 'I will be back in no time.' Namjoon nods and lets me go. 'Thank you Dimples.' I walk away and quickly grab my bag. 'Going without saying goodbye?' I turn around shocked when I hear Yoongi's voice just before I could open the door. 'To be honest...'

Yoongi raises his eyebrow. 'PD-Nim wants to talk to me. I don't know about what but he sounded disappointed. I am scared as fuck. He might fire me but even if he does, I will pretend to be happy this whole day for Jungkook's sake.' Yoongi nods and chuckles. 'If he fires you, he got an angry idol coming his way.' I smile and nod. 'Thank you Yoon.' Yoongi nods and gives me a kiss on my forehead. 'Now go.' I walk away and drive to BigHit Entertainment. I walk to my recording studio while I look for my phone in my bag.

'(Y/N), could you explain this mess?' I look up and look confused around me. 'What the fuck?! Who did this?!' I walk to the wall where graffiti is put on. 'I have no idea. Personally, I think someone wants you dead.' I raise my eyebrow. 'The graffiti says; You're mine! That isn't a treat that says that this person wants me dead.' PD-Nim gives me a note and an envelope. 'What's this?' PD-Nim points to the chair next to him. 'Please sit down. You should read the note first.'

I read the note and shake my head. Hello whore, I hope that you're still happy with your dear old boyfriend. Even if he isn't. You deserve to die and if you don't do it by yourself, I will be here to help you. Surprise! I slowly open the envelope and see pictures of Namjoon kissing another girl. He seems to enjoy it, like she really means something to him. Like I don't even exist. My eyes fill themselves with tears. 'I am going to my studio at home and make there my music.' PD-Nim nods and looks worried about me. 'We will find out who did all of this. You should take some rest. I will also talk to your other boss.'