Clear things

I walk back into the room and sigh when it's Jin. I lay down in Namjoon's bed, ignoring the two. 'Yoongi will kill you if he finds out.' I sit up and sigh. 'What do you mean? I am just sleeping in my underwear and a blouse that is Nam~... Joon's~... I see what you mean.' Jin nods and sighs. Jimin and V suddenly fall into Namjoon's bedroom. I roll my eyes and put my forehead in my hand. 'I swear to god.' Jimin and V quickly stand up. 'So (Y/N) and Namjoon are really dating.' I raise my eyebrow and look irritated at the two boys.

'Who said that we were together?' Jimin raises his eyebrow and walks to me. 'She is basically wearing nothing, plus she is in your bed.' I close the blouse more above my breasts. 'I am wearing enough if I am going to bed. When I am alone, I sleep in even less.' My phone begins to ring. I look on it while Jungkook storms in. 'Guys, Yoongi said that I shouldn't say this to (Y/N) so that's why I am telling you guys. (Y/N) is now so many in the news because of photos that been taken of her.'

I nod but don't say a thing. 'There were several post on Twitter with certain hashtags. And now even in the news, because we all walked out of the hospital with her and 2 babies. Everyone thinks that she gave birth.' I nod and sigh deeply. I let myself fall on my bed. 'Oh no. I am so sorry (Y/N). They all stood in front of you so I didn't saw you. You shouldn't worry about it, Yoongi will start a VLive to clear things soon.' I shake my head.

'I want to be there with him when he does so. And Toya will be joining us as well.' Jin's eyes suddenly open wide and he runs away. 'What the heck is wrong with him?' Everyone lifts their shoulders. I stand up and walk Yoongi's studio. He is preparing the VLive and I smile. 'This really is your passion.' Yoongi turns to me and smiles. 'You look way better than you did before.' I nod and sit down next to him. 'A shower does wonderful things.' Yoongi nods and does a few things on the computer. 'Here is Toya, (Y/N).'

I smile and grab Toya from Jin. 'I also prepared for the three of you something to eat.' I nod and smile. Yoongi takes the food from Jin and nods. 'Why is Toya here?' I smile and play with Toya. 'To show the world our little niece.' Yoongi nods. 'That's maybe not a good idea.' I lift my shoulders and giggle. 'We will see then.' Yoongi nods. Jin already left and V places a baby-seat in between  us. I put Toya in their and smile. 'Thank you Tae.' V nods and walks away.

Yoongi starts the VLive while Toya and I start eating the stuff that Jin made. 'So... This is my sister Min (Y/N) and my little cousin Min Toya.' I wave at the camera and give Yoongi a piece of chicken. 'Yeah. Namjoon and I have a project for my school where we need to raise a baby robot or something. My aunt dropped her newborn off because she is going away for some time.' Yoongi nods and eats more chicken. 'Yoon and I went to the hospital to check on me with my health and everything.' Yoongi looks irritated at me. 'Ow sorry... I mean Suga.'

Yoongi nods and talks further while I feed Toya. We suddenly hear a knock on the door. Yoongi and I both turn to the door and wait till the person who knocked comes in. Namjoon walks in together with Jin and Yunhee. Yunhee is crying in Namjoon's arms. 'She won't be quiet. I guess that she needs her mother.' I nod and take Yunhee over from Namjoon. 'No this isn't a real child. This is the robot child.' I nod and show Yunhee to the camera. 'She looks real but is in reality a robot.' I shush her and hum Agust D.

'We better get a good grade. I am taking care of two babies for crying out loud.' Namjoon nods and hangs with his head on my shoulder. 'Are Hobi and Saki already back with Sobi?' Jin shakes his head. 'They went out with their robot or something.' I nod and look at the food that Jin secretly put behind me. 'More chicken!' I grab a plate and put it in front of me. 'Yoongi ate almost all of my chicken as well as his own.' Jin softly slaps Yoongi on the back of his head.

'Your sister deserves it more than you.' I shake my head and give one chicken to Namjoon. 'All of you deserve more than me. I am pretty happy with just having you guys, Saki and Toya around me.' Namjoon smiles and almost pushes the chicken in my throat. 'I know that I have to eat but you don't have to push it in my mouth. Besides, I am full.' Namjoon nods and puts a part of the chicken in his mouth before he opens his phone. I smirk and bite off the chicken that's sticking out of his mouth. 'I was going to eat that!'

I smile and nod. 'I know. But suddenly, I was hungry.' Yoongi is too busy with Toya to focus on us but Jin beings to fangirl. 'Now I get why everyone ships you two.' I shake my head and sigh deeply. On my phone appears once again all hate that I get from the girls in my class. I sigh again and put my phone away. 'Namjoon and Hobi both go to the same school as Saki and (Y/N) are going. You can directly see that when they come home.' I roll my eyes at everything what Jin says.