Locate her!

Yoongi's POV
'Where is she?!' I walk irritated downstairs and look everywhere for (Y/N). 'Who are you looking for Yoongi?' I roll my eyes and sigh deeply. 'Remember my little sister? Yeah, she stole my headphone and I want it back.' Jin nods and hands me headphones. 'She left it in the hallway just before she was taking a walk.' I nod and turn around. Suddenly it hits me... (Y/N) never wants to walk in the morning, only when she is...

*Flashback moment*
I was looking everywhere for (Y/N). She can't be that far. With tears in her eyes, she ran out the door in the morning.

It's my fault... I made her cry. When I finally spot her, she is in an argument with her boyfriend. 'Stop it you bastard! I don't want this anymore!' I raise my eyebrow. Her boyfriend pushes her against the wall and kisses her roughly. I walk angry at them and push her boyfriend away from her. 'She is coming back home with me.' Her boyfriend laughs evilly and then shakes his head. 'She is staying with me.' I push him away before he can reach her again. I quickly grab her wrist and pull her with me home.

That guy really makes me so angry. 'I am so sorry Yoongi.' I turn around and raise my eyebrow. 'I get it if you are disappointed in me, but please don't hate me.' Of course, I won't hate you (Y/N). Sadly, that didn't came out of my mouth. 'Just fucking listen to me for once.' (Y/N) nods and runs inside. I am shocked by my own words. Yeah, I have said a lot to her that she should stay away from that dude but that doesn't mean that I have to be so rude...

Hopefully, she can forgive me...
*End of the flashback*

I shake my head and throw my phone to the window when she still hasn't picked up her phone yet. 'Easy Yoongi. She is probably busy right now. Maybe, buying new ice packs for Namjoon.' I roll my eyes. 'And why would she need those?' At the second I said that question, Namjoon walks in the living room without a shirt. 'Could you put some salve on my shoulder? I can't find (Y/N) anywhere to do that for you.' Jin nods. I stand up and walk to him.

'Since when do you have those bruises?' Namjoon sighs. 'Since yesterday/today in the really early morning, why?' I make my hands to fists and shake my head. She can't have taken that deal with her ex... She wouldn't never-. Oh crap! 'We need to locate my little sister right now!' Jin and Namjoon both look worried at me. 'What's all the screaming about downstairs?' A sleepy Jimin walks to the table and sits down. Jin almost immediately gives him a cup of coffee. 'My sister might have done something really idiotic. We need to locate her.'

Everyone still looks confused at me. 'Her ex might take her away for good...' Namjoon's eyes open wide. 'No... That can't be possible...' I nod and sigh deeply. 'Who knows the best how to hack her cellphone?' Jimin suddenly shoots up. 'JK! He knows a lot about her, even her password of her phone. So maybe he can hack her location with that.' I nod and stand up. 'One problem... JK always sleeps so deeply that it's hard to wake him up. Especially after yesterday.' I nod and walk upstairs. I don't have much of another choice if I want my little (Y/N) back. She can't leave with that fucker.

'Jungkook! Stand up! Right now!' Jungkook shoots up immediately. 'Why do I need to wake up?' I sigh and drag him out of his bed. 'To locate (Y/N).' Jungkook's eyes open wide. 'I am not going to stalk her if that's what you want.' I shake my head and push Jungkook's laptop aggressively in his arms. 'She is going to make the biggest mistake in her life right now. Namjoon needs to stop her.' Jungkook raises his eyebrow and sits down behind his desk. He places the laptop in front of him and already starts the electronic thing. 'Why Namjoon?'

I sigh and look away. 'She will only listen to him.' Jungkook nods and begins to start up a lot of programs that he probably uses for hacking. 'You're lucky then that (Y/N) taught me how to hack.' I nod and smile to myself. My little sister is quite talented indeed. 'Over 10 minutes I will have her location.' I nod and sit down on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook walks to me and kneels down. 'We will stop her. She is smart enough to make sure to get some extra time.' I nod and sigh. 'I know she will. That's not the part I am scared of.'

Jungkook sits down next to me and goes with his hand over my back. He is probably trying to make me less worried but it won't work if I don't have (Y/N) with my side. 'It's my fault.' Jungkook looks worried at me. 'What?' I look with a lot of worry at Jungkook. 'I should've protected her. Since she was younger and now.' Jungkook shakes his head and stands up. 'It's true that you had to protect her by yourself when you were younger but now we all can protect her. She just needs to tell us everything.'

I shake my head and chuckle. 'That's probably the only thing which she is bad at.' Jungkook sighs. We both shoot up when the laptop makes a weird sound. 'Location found.' I nod and look with Jungkook on his screen. 'She is at...'

(Y/N)'s POV
We walk through the building. I sigh and think a lot about Yoongi and Namjoon. I texted Saki on my way to my ex that I will be away for some time. The robot babies were already brought back to school by the crew members so they only have to take care of Toya... I hope they're all fine...