The mall

I run at home upstairs and lock myself in the studio that me and Yoongi share. My tears stream out of my eyes like it's nothing. I start up all the equipment and begin to record and make my own music. My phone rings at least a thousand times, but I ignore it and put on my headphones. I don't want to talk to anyone right now! I sigh and send Jungkook a text. I am sorry Kook... I hope your birthday isn't ruined because of me. I lock my phone again and throw it against the wall.

The pictures of Namjoon and that other girl lay next to me. I grab a lighter and hold one photo in my hands while I begin to burn it. Why did he do this to me? Doesn't he know that I love him? Was I that bad at being a girlfriend? Time passes by, everyone has come home while I am still working on my music. '(Y/N), please come out. We are all worried.' I put my music louder so that they could also hear it. 'I need to go in my studio idiot.' I roll my eyes and only let Yoongi in.

I put my music softer and put on my headphones. 'What's upsetting you?' I sigh and click a few things away. After that, I turn with chair and all to Yoongi. 'Just something happened... I don't know how to explain.' Yoongi nods and sighs. 'PD-Nim told us what happened to your studio. When they find the one who did it, I am sure that the person will pay for what he did.' I shake my head and sigh. 'It isn't that...' Yoongi sighs and suddenly stands up. 'What the hell is this?' Yoongi grabs the one photo of Namjoon and the other girl that I have left.

'It's nothing.' Yoongi shakes his head and looks angry at the picture. 'This isn't you. Who is this?' I lift my shoulders and look away. 'Don't tell me that he cheated on you.' I bite my underlip and hold back my tears. 'Could you please just sit down and work on your own stuff? I have a lot to do.' Yoongi sighs when he sees my face filled with pain. 'Okay (Y/N), if that's what you want.' I nod and turn to my equipment. My mind needs to get off Namjoon.

I put my headphones on and play the song that I just made. I groan loudly. 'What's wrong?' I sigh and hand Yoongi my headphones. 'Something is missing in here.' Yoongi nods and writes a few things down. 'Maybe if you put this lyrics as background.' I read the lyrics and try to imagine it with the rest. 'That would be so amazing! But I think a boy should sing this. That would be even better.' I give the lyrics back to Yoongi and look hopeful at him. 'I am not going to sing this. Maybe Hobi or Jin wants to sing this.'

I nod and sigh. 'Maybe both.' I grab my phone from the ground and try to get it working again. 'You were angry.' I nod and slam my phone on my desk. 'I will get you a new phone. Hobi and Jin will join us then so you can discuss it with them.' I nod and stand up. 'Fine. But I am not going to explain anything.' Yoongi nods and opens the door to reveal a Jin who is falling in the room. 'Uhm, I was just wondering if you two would like to go...'

I raise my eyebrow and chuckle. 'You're coming with us to the mall. We have some things to get.' I walk past Jin to Hobi's room. 'Yo Hobi! Get your ass out of your room! You're coming shopping with me, Yoongi and Jin!' Hobi gets out of his room and looks tired at me. 'Sorry Saki but this is probably important.' I smile and pull Hobi with me. When we walk past Namjoon's room, I swallow and look down. 'What's wrong (Y/N)?' I shake my head and smile weakly to Hobi. 'Nothing.' Hobi shakes his head and shows his wrist with my hand around it.

'If it's nothing, you wouldn't grab my wrist so tightly.' I quickly remove my hand from Hobi's wrist. 'I am so sorry. It's just that I am going through something and I have a hard time with it.' Hobi nods and pulls me in a hug. '(Y/N), can I talk to you?' There's a little bit of irritation in Namjoon's voice. 'No she can not. She is going to shop with me, Hyung and Hobi. Bye.' Yoongi pulls me with him and sighs when we're outside. 'What's going on with you all?'

I look down and get in the car. I hear Jin, Yoongi and Hobi still chatting for some time before getting in the car. Yoongi sits next to me and Hobi sits next to Jin in the front. Yoongi gives me one galaxy bud to listen with him to music. I smile and put it in my ear. 'Thank you Yoongi.' Yoongi puts his arm around me and smiles. 'Everything for my little sister.' I smile and lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder.

{At the mall}

We have already shopped a lot, most of it is for the boys. 'Are you sure that you don't want anything?'

I nod and sigh. My sleep and hunger feeling totally left me since I know about Namjoon and that other girl. No matter how hard I try, Namjoon keeps getting stuck in my head. I can't forget him... Not now, not ever... We walk into a phone store and I look at the cases while Yoongi gets for me a new phone. I grab a case that I really like and walk with it to Yoongi. 'Could I get this?' Yoongi raises his eyebrow but then nods. 'Sure (Y/N).' The cashier looks confused at us.

Suga's little sister || Kim Namjoon X Reader || BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara