A picture and a movie

Yoongi looks angry at me when he enters his record room after me. 'What the hell were you doing in Namjoon's room?' I swallow and look away. 'I made my homework while Namjoon was playing with our robot baby. He then laid her away and talked to me.' Yoongi nods and gets an sarcastic and evil smile on his face. This is a smile that brings a lot of horror with it. Yoongi isn't that much of a smiler... I sit now more scared and tense in the couch. 'You think that Namjoon doesn't like or anything?' I shake my head.

Yoongi's face turns to a total dark expression and his eyes almost spit fire. 'Think! (Y/N) for at least once! Namjoon is all the time around you!' I put my arms over each other. It hurts me that my brother screams at me like that. 'This is the reason why I didn't want you to meet them!' I stand up and hold back my tears. 'Why?! So I wouldn't walk in your way all the time?! I am sorry that I am such a troublesome sister! I will leave don't you worry!' I walk to the door and put my hand on the doorknob.

Yoongi grabs my wrist and pulls me almost directly in a hug. 'Don't leave.' I stand in shock and don't do anything. 'I am sorry.' My whole world now falls apart. Yoongi said sorry... 'I shouldn't have said those things but I haven't slept in forever because I was worried about you.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Why were you worried? I am already out of the hospital.' Yoongi nods and hugs me tighter. 'I can't lose you... Not ever again.' I nod and hug my brother finally back. 'You will never lose me.'

Yoongi and I let each other go and sit down on the couch that stands in his office. 'You should sleep now Oppa. You're tired, you should rest until you feel better.' Yoongi nods and hangs against me. Suddenly the door opens and Jimin pops in. Yoongi and I both shoot up from the young member that bursted through the door. 'Before Jin makes dinner, we wanted to watch a movie. There will be popcorn as well.' Yoongi and I look at each other and nod. We both grab a pillow. Yoongi slaps Jimin from his left side and I slap his right side.

'Hyung! They're mean to me again!' I smile. Yoongi and I high five each other. Namjoon walks out of his room to look what's happening. 'What happened Jimin?' Jimin looks semi scared at us. I smirk and walk to him. 'Nothing happened, did there Jimin?' Jimin shakes his head and smiles nervously. 'No. Yoongi and (Y/N) are the best people in the world.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and let it slide pretty soon. '(Y/N), I have thought of a name for the robot baby, by the way.' I smile and nod. Jimin quickly disappears as Yoongi walks to me.

'You're really doing that project together?' I simply nod. 'My thought of a name for her is Kim Min Yunhee (or Yun, or Hee, or Yun-Hee).' I nod and smile. 'That's a wonderful name for her.' Namjoon nods proudly. Jin walks behind us and scares the crap out of me when he begins to speak. 'Jimin said that Yoongi and (Y/N) were slapping him with pillows.' I shake my head and smile as innocent as I can. 'No we didn't. But I heard that before dinner, they wanted to watch a movie.' Jin nods and smiles. 'We all will go.'

Namjoon and Yoongi look confused at me. 'Since when do you decide over what I am going to do?' I smirk and walk to Hobi's room. 'Since now Oppa. Now, go downstairs and I will wake them.' Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi walk downstairs. I slowly open the door and see Hobi, Saki and Sobi sleeping in Hobi's bed. They look really adorable! I quickly grab my phone and take a picture with it. As soon as I took the picture, I walk out of the room. They deserve some privacy. I close the door and walk downstairs while looking at the picture.

Hobi and Saki would be such a great couple. I smile until I walk into someone. Before I fall, V puts one arm around me to help me against falling. 'I am sorry. I was looking at my phone.' V smiles and helps me stand up. 'It's okay. Just be more careful.' I nod and smile as V puts his arm away from me. 'You're pretty strong. I mean with holding me above the ground and everything.' V smiles shyly and shakes his head. 'I am not that strong. Jiminnie and Kookie are stronger than me.'

I nod and smile. We walk together to the living room. 'Where are Hobi and Saki?' I bite on my underlip. 'They didn't want to come. A lot of homework and everything.' I grab my phone and text the photo to Saki. Everyone nods and looks at the television again. 'So what are we watching?' Jimin smirks and turns to me. Something isn't right when Jimin has that fucking smirk on his face. 'I am sorry (Y/N). Yoongi-hyung said that you didn't like this genre but Jimin really wanted to see this.' When I walk to the couch, I see the genre.

'Nope... Not going to happen! I have suddenly a lot of homework to do.' Jimin pulls me on the couch next to Namjoon and Yoongi. Jungkook looks really worried at me. 'Easy. Tonight we will watch a lighter movie.' I sigh and shake my head. 'Plus, those two hyungs will protect you.' I sigh and nod. Into a few minutes of the movie, Yoongi falls asleep. I smile as I finally see him sleep. When I look at the television again, a jump scare comes into the screen. I burry my head against Namjoon's chest. He puts his arms around me and holds me close. 'I will keep you save.'