New students

I get out of the shower with two towels wrapped around me. One is wrapped around my hair and one around my body. 'So what's up?' I jump up because of Yoongi's sudden voice filling the room. 'Nothing. I just wanted to shower.' Yoongi nods and holds up my clothes. 'You really didn't brought anything else?' I lift my shoulders and sigh. 'I booked a hotel. There's where my stuff still is.' My eyes open wide. 'Yeah you booked it under my name (Y/N).' I nod and sigh. 'Just leave me alone. Then I will change my clothes and I will go.'

Yoongi shakes his head and grabs my wrist before I could walk back to the bathroom. 'I heard you were not singing to the songs on your phone.' I nod and sigh. 'So what?' Yoongi looks now irritated at me. 'I heard you cry for fucks sake!' I get my wrist out of his grip. 'So what that I cried?! Am I not allowed to show fucking emotions like you always hide them?! Well guess what! I am not like you!' I run away from Yoongi's room and lock myself in someone else's bathroom.

[Next Morning]

Saki stayed over for the night, purely because she was worried about me. It appeared that I locked myself in Namjoon's bathroom. He let me borrow some sleeping clothes. He went to get my school uniform and underwear by Yoongi for me. I walk downstairs and put a little bit of food in my bag. Saki walks to me and puts her arm around me. 'Heey bestie! You should have some food that Jin made for school.' I shake my head and smile slightly. 'I already have something to eat.' Saki sighs and quickly grab my bag. 'Hey! Give that back!'

I run behind Saki into the kitchen. My brother and Jin stand there. When Jin is done putting food in my bag, I walk away with Saki. 'You still fight with Yoongi?' I nod and sigh. 'Yeah...' Saki sighs as we get into the car that will take us to school. 'So in whose room did you sleep?' My cheeks begin to blush a little bit by the question. 'No one special...' Jin, J-Hope and Namjoon get in the car. My cheeks begin to burn more. Saki gets the hint and smirks. 'It was him, wasn't it?'

I hide my face in my jacket now. 'Who is him? And what did he do?' Saki smiles and shakes her head. 'Our secret that I am going to keep.' I look out of the window in hope that no one would notice that I am blushing really badly. Why do I even blush? I maybe stayed in Namjoon's room, but we didn't do anything. He got me my clothes and listen to me talking. He even comforted me when I felt down. As soon as Jin parks the car, I get out. J-Hope and Namjoon also get out of the car.

'Wait. What are you guys doing?' Jin gets out and flies around my neck. He hugs me tightly. 'My little precious baby, you need to relax and let the new students introduce themselves.' I shake my head and try to push Jin away from me. 'Don't you dare call me a baby. If this is a trick from Yoongi to get you two watching over me, I will kill you both.' J-Hope and Namjoon nod a little bit scared. 'Don't be so scary baby.' I push Jin now further away from me. 'Don't call me baby!'

I walk away into the school building. 'Well well well... Guess who is here.' I sigh and turn to the group of girls. 'The girl who normally skips school.' I sigh and try to walk away. A few girls block my way for escaping. I groan and shake my head. 'If you come with us for a little chit chat, you will be left alone the whole time.' I nod and walk away with the girls. We walk into a restroom where literally no one comes anymore. 'Really? Hiding in the shadows?' One girl suddenly begins to punch me.

[In the classroom]

I sigh and sit down at my seat. With tissues, I wipe some blood away and hope no one noticed. Saki, who sits behind me, lays her hand on my shoulder. 'Did they treat you bad again?' I slowly nod and turn to Saki. 'It's not that bad as last time tho.' Saki sighs and helps me fixing my hair. 'There you go. Sit straight and only answer the teacher if something is directly questioned to you.' I nod and smile. 'Thank you Saki.' I turn around and put my notebooks on my table. The teacher walks in with two new students.

I roll my eyes and let my head fall on my table. My bullying will grow even worse. 'Gentlemen, introduce yourself.' Before any of the boys can say anything, a girl begins to scream. 'OH MY GOSH! Those are Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon.' I roll my eyes once again. Of course they fucking know their names. Fans are everywhere these days. 'Well since miss Lance already introduced you two. You two can take a seat next to Saki and (Y/N).' I lift my head up only the last part of the sentence. Namjoon sits next to me and Hobi sits next to Saki.

'Today you all will pick partners to do this project with. Because Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Hoseok new are in this class, I will explain the project once again.' I sigh and open my notebook. As soon as I see all the hate that people put in my stuff, I close it again. Now there isn't any other reason to ignore the teacher. 'You will go in pairs to take care of this robotic baby like you're their parents. The robot baby really needs the stuff that a real baby needs.'