Is she really okay?

It was the next day and everyone pushed me to the dining room. They even had to tie me up in the chair. 'I know you don't like it right now, but you have to talk to them. Especially Saki.' I roll my eyes and think about how I am going to slap my brother. Jay and Saki also get forcefully in the dining room. 'If she doesn't want to talk, then we're not doing this.' I roll my eyes. 'Oh really? So it's okay for you two to react cold to me when I want to talk to you guys? Yes I have been a horrible friend who gets a lot in the hospital.'

I break myself free from the chair and also break with that the chair. 'But don't you fucking act like I started this. All I wanted to do is talk with you guys!' My head feels light but I ignore it. I storm out of the room and run upstairs. I lock myself into Yoongi's studio and see to my surprise Namjoon and Jimin here. 'Go away. I need to be alone.' Namjoon shakes his head and directly stands up when he sees my face.

'We both heard you scream... What's going on?' I shake my head and begin to breath fast. 'They... Me... Cold...' Namjoon nods and pulls me in a hug. 'I am sorry (Y/N).' I shake my head and grab Namjoon's shirt with my hand. 'You can cry. No one will think that you're weak, not even Jimin.' I nod and sigh. 'I know...' Jimin stands up and hugs me from behind. 'You three will be okay soon.' I shake my head. 'I think that I did something wrong without knowing it and they're clearly mad about it.' They both try to calm me down but both fail.

We end up sitting on Yoongi's couch. I cry myself slowly to sleep... Hopefully I won't do anything wrong while sleeping.

Jimin's POV
(Y/N) cried herself to sleep. It's so sad to see her so unhappy. They may have their reasons but she doesn't deserve this. Namjoon sighs and stands up. He slowly lays (Y/N)'s head on the armrest and puts a blanket around her. 'We need to finish this song but she can stay here, right?' I nod and stand up. 'Of course Hyung. Did they tell you why they suddenly hate her?'

Namjoon shakes his head and sits down behind the computer. 'Hyung?' Namjoon turns his chair around with his eyebrow raised. 'What's wrong Jimin?' I sigh and stand up. 'Are you sure that she is okay?' Namjoon looks confused at me. 'I don't think that her sadness is just coming from her and her friends. Maybe also because of us all.' Namjoon smiles and shakes his head. 'No Jimin. She was really happy to be at home again, but now that she is fighting with her friends-.' She might not want to be home again. I look worried at Namjoon because he suddenly stopped talking. 'You're right.' Namjoon sighs and lets his head fall on his hands. I look even more worried to Namjoon and (Y/N). Someone knocks on the door what get me and Namjoon out of our thoughts. 'Open my studio idiots.' I swallow and slowly get the lock of the studio. 'I need to talk to you two because no one else was gonna do it.' Yoongi walks in and focuses on us. I stand in front of (Y/N) so she wouldn't be seen. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. 'My little sister is a little bit emotional right now. She basically did nothing wrong but Jay and Saki make her feel like she did.'

We both nod. This isn't new news, is it? 'When (Y/N) screamed to them, they have realised what they did and how wrong that was... It's probably too late anyhow but Namjoon...' Yoongi turns to Namjoon and I check if (Y/N) still sleeps. 'Namjoon, you need to talk to her and convince her that she needs to talk to Jay and Saki.' (Y/N) slowly sits up and I sigh deeply. 'How much did you hear?' She stands up angrily and shakes her head. 'Enough.' Yoongi and Namjoon look both shocked at me. 'I can't believe you Yoongi! I can fucking make decisions by myself for fucks sake!' Yoongi sighs irritated and shakes his head. 'No you can't! Since the day that you're born, you have been making terrible choices!' (Y/N) looks so hurt at Suga. How could he say that about his sister? (Y/N) begins to run away and I run after her. When I walk past the living room, the rest of BTS, Saki and Jay all stand up. 'What happened?'

I sigh and shake my head. 'No time to explain. I need to find her.' Suga walks to me but I fully ignore him. I run out of the front door and walk to the ice rink. She must be here. I walk in and see only her skating on the ice. (Y/N) looks so wonderful on the ice. It's not even normal anymore. She dances to a song of BTS and that makes my heart jump a little bit. She doesn't hate us fully. At the end of the song, I clap. (Y/N) looks shocked at me.

I hold up a bottle of water. She rolls her eyes and skates to me. 'You here to scream at me too?' I shake my head and smile. 'No I am just here to see you skate.' (Y/N) nods and sighs. 'Jimin, I am going to tell you something but you need to keep it a secret.' I nod and smile. 'I am going to leave tonight.' My smile fades away the second she says that. 'What?! What do you mean you're leaving tonight?!' (Y/N) rolls her eyes and begins to tell me the story.