Snapped

When we arrive home, I directly walk upstairs with everyone's bags. Most of them are presents for Jungkook so I said that I would take them upstairs. I put Saki's and Jay's presents in their own room while I hide mine in Namjoon's room. A pair of hands suddenly cover my eyes and I freeze. 'Missed me?' I nod and smirk. 'Saki and Jay made me buy something really... Let's say that you will like it.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and turns me around. 'I also have a nice outfit for your birthday.' Namjoon looks even more curious at me.

'Now I want to see it.' I smirk and pull him out of his room. 'Tonight, some time after dinner.' Namjoon's eyes open wide and he suddenly runs downstairs. I raise my eyebrow and walk to Sobi's room. 'You want to come with me downstairs?' Sobi nods and jumps up and down. I smile and lift her up. 'Let's go downstairs!' We both go happy into the living room. Everyone looks confused up at me. 'Jay and Saki said that you would maybe be really angry.' I shake my head and smile. 'Maybe they said. Plus, why would I be happy?' I hear someone clear her throat behind me and I roll my eyes. 'Now I remember.' Laura walks past me and sits down on Jimin's lap. 'Jiminie, tell her that she did something wrong when she left me all alone in the mall.' Jungkook raises his eyebrow. 'I thought that you four went to a restaurant.' I roll my eyes and look angry at Laura. 'Thank you for ruining it you.' I walk away from the living room and sit down at the cinema room that the boys somehow made. 'Mind telling me what's going on?' I shake my head and play with Sobi who sits on my lap.

'Please (Y/N). Laura says that she doesn't know what she did wrong.' I roll my eyes. 'Of course she fucking did.' One single tear rolls over my cheek and drops on Sobi's shoulder. 'No cry. Aun be happy.' I smile weakly and hug Sobi tight. 'Go to your mother. She probably also wants to spend time with you.' Sobi nods and runs out of the room. Namjoon sits down next to me. 'She is my bully.' I say it really soft in the hope that Namjoon didn't hear it.

'Wait. She is the one that made you suffer that day when Jungkook and I came to your school?' I nod and look away. More tears begin to sting in my eyes. 'Yes. But I don't hate her because she is my bully. I hate her because she is going to do something against Jimin and get him hurt really badly.' Namjoon sighs and puts his arm around me. I lay my head in the crook of his neck and slowly let go my tears. 'She was also the one that helped my ex with grabbing the babies back at the waterpark.'

Namjoon's eyes open wide. 'She really looked familiar.' I nod and bite on my underlip. 'Don't cry (Y/N), I don't want you to cry.' My tears come out of my eyes now way faster. Namjoon pulls me against him and tries to comfort me. After some time, I wipe my face clean and stand up. I look shocked at the door when I see Hobi standing there. '(Y/N), Toya won't listen to Yoongi and is screaming.' I nod and help Namjoon to stand up. We walk with Hobi to the living room. Toya turns to me and then looks back at Laura.

Jungkook walks to me. 'She went looking for you, after that she suddenly ran to the living room and began to scream against Laura.' I nod and walk to Toya. I kneel down and smile weakly. 'Toya, why are you yelling at... her.' Toya puts her arms around me and hugs me tight. 'She hurt you more than anyone ever did. Even my real mother didn't do it so bad.' I raise my eyebrow. She heard me and Namjoon talking about me getting bullied. 'What? She is talking nonsense, besides what does she know? She is a little kid.'

I make my hands to fists and don't break my eye contact with Toya. 'It's sweet that you want to protect me, but I am an adult. I can handle things on my own.' Toya shakes her head. 'You don't have to do everything alone. Those idiots, Saki, Jay, Jae and Sobi all care for you.' I nod and smile. 'I never hurt your cousin little girl. She must be mistaken me for someone else. Besides, you shouldn't try to solve someone else problems.' I sigh deeply and stand up. 'Would you please shut the fuck up about Toya?'

Jin gives me a little tik in my hair. 'I said please.' Laura chuckles and kneels down to Toya. 'Besides, if you're even a little bit like her, you will become bullied too.' That's it! I grab the collar of Laura's shirt. 'Shut the fuck up slut! You know nothing about me or anyone in this room! I bet you haven't even told your "boyfriend" that you helped my ex back in the waterpark! You held Toya for fucks sake!' Everyone's eyes open wide. '(Y/N), calm down.' I shake my head and push Laura again against the wall.

'You act all mighty but you're nothing that a fucking gipsy! No one cares about your fucking life even if they "listen"! You stay the hell away from my family and friends you whore that you are!' I let Laura's shirt go but don't move. 'I am not the whore here, you are. Don't think that you two are quite.' I smirk and begin to hit Laura. A pair of strong arms wrap around me and hold me back after a few punches. Toya walks to Laura and puts a piece of gum in her hair. 'That's for calling my sister a whore!'