I think I am falling

I change Toya's clothes into her swimming suit and walk to Namjoon with her

I change Toya's clothes into her swimming suit and walk to Namjoon with her. Toya holds both of my hands while we both slowly walk to Namjoon. 'There is my favourite baby girl!' I smile and so does Toya. Namjoon lifts her up and plays with her. 'Can you look after her while I talk to Saki and Jay?' Namjoon nods and smiles. I walk to Saki and Jay. I grab their wrists and pull them away from the boys. 'Heey! We were talking to-.' I nod and sigh. 'I need some help with this stupid feeling.'

Saki and Jay become silent and pull me now with them. We enter Taehyung's room that he shares with Jay "by accident". They really don't want to admit it to each other, but they love each other so fucking much. 'Sit down and spill the fucking tea.' I sit down and sigh. 'Two fucking words; Kim Namjoon!' I growl and fall back on the bed. 'Did he do something wrong?' I shake my head. 'No he didn't. He is just so perfect in every single way. And then Saki over there decided to get me in a fake relationship with Namjoon.'

Jay and Saki sit on both sides next to me down on the bed. 'What's the problem then?' I sigh and sit up. 'I think that I am falling for him.' Saki grabs her phone and only looks on that. Jay puts her arms around me and smiles. 'Then why do you hate being in this "fake" relationship?' I lay my head on Jay's shoulder. 'Because I want to kiss him so badly on his perfect lips. But I made the stupid rule of no kissing, because of my ex.' Jay nods and holds me close. Saki puts her phone away after some time and wears a big grin.

'Everything will be okay. Saki and I know just what to do.' I nod and stand up. 'First of all, dress cute as hell.' Saki nods and runs out of the room. 'I would give you some clothes of mine, but my clothes are mostly badass and not that cute-ish.' I nod and smile. 'I know. Plus, you're wearing a jacket from Tae right now that's also badass.' Jay begins to blush but doesn't deny it. Suddenly, Saki runs in with my bag and Hobi, V and Jungkook. 'Okay, we don't have much time.'

Saki pushes my bag in my arms and pushes me to the bathroom. I get the hint and lock myself in there. I grab a cute outfit and listen to what they're saying next door while changing. 'We need to show her how she should say it to Namjoon.' I roll my eyes and sigh. I don't need to say anything to Namjoon. 'We all will be in a suit soon. I am the last one to change. I will change when she is done.' I open the door and walk out with my bag.

Hobi looks somehow kind of happy at me. Saki and Jay both shake their head. 'No. Put on this.' Saki and Jay push a dress and heels in my hands. 'But Tae is changing in the bathroom.' All three of them sigh. 'Change here. We all will turn around.' I nod and sigh. 'Do I really have to?' Everyone nods and turns around. 'Tae, when you're done, stay in the bathroom until we say so.' I hear a soft okay and start changing. It's weird to change your clothes when you know that there are a lot of people with you in the same room.

 It's weird to change your clothes when you know that there are a lot of people with you in the same room

'You all can look

'You all can look.' Tae walks out of the bathroom and stands next to Hobi. 'You look amazing!' I sigh. 'Why do we actually need to be so dressed up?' Saki smiles and pushes me softly on the bed. 'I will do your makeup and hair. Then we all will be ready for the gala were the boys are invited to.' I nod and sigh. Saki begins doing my makeup and then does my hair. When she is done, she gives me a hand mirror. 'Namjoon will definitely fall for you if he didn't already.' I shake my head.

(This hairstyle but then with the colour of your hair)

We all walk through the hallway to an enormous stair. I suddenly pull back and my face turns pale. Everyone walks further while Saki stops and looks worried at me. '(Y/N)...' I shake my head. 'I am not good enough to be shown with BTS.' Saki pulls me in a hug and shakes her head. 'I will go first off the stairs and then you will come. You will see that everyone thinks you're perfect.' I nod and take a few deep breaths. Saki walks, like she said, first off the stairs.

I take a good and long deep breath. I calm myself a little bit down and walk off the stairs. Yoongi walks to me with a really big smile on his face. 'You really look wonderful (Y/N). Now I will have to protect you more against guys.' I roll my eyes and smile. 'Thank you Oppa.' Yoongi and I give each other a short hug before Jungkook runs to me. 'You look wonderful Noona.' I nod and smile. 'Thank you Kookie.' I walk to Namjoon after the hug with Jungkook and smile at the dress that Toya is wearing.

' I walk to Namjoon after the hug with Jungkook and smile at the dress that Toya is wearing

'Isn't it a bit large for such a small child?' Saki shakes her head. I smile and grab Toya's other hand. Together with the help of me and Namjoon, Toya walks with us to the car. 'You look really gorgeous by the way.' I feel that my cheeks begin to blush a little bit so I look away. 'Thank you.' We get Toya first in the car, then me and as last one Namjoon gets in the car. When we all have our belts on, the chauffeur begins to drive. 'First we are going to eat something and then we will go to the gala.'