Beginning of the evening

The concert ended and we walk to the changing room. I still wipe tears away from other person's speeches. Yoongi and Namjoon both hold my hand until we're in the changing room. 'You did great.' I nod and smile. 'I am glad you all liked it.' Jay and Saki both run to me and hug me tight. 'That was so badass!' I smile and hug them back. 'Thanks. Did my singing and rapping sound good?' Saki and Jay nods while they let me go from the hug. 'Now I get why you wore that really oversized shirt.' I smile and nod.

Saki shakes her head and whispers something in Jay's ear. I am getting really scared because Jay suddenly smirks. Yoongi walks away to change and my phone keeps buzzing. Not just with hate but also with sweet tweets of ARMY. A few tears escape my eyes again. Namjoon smiles and pulls me up. 'They're really supportive.' Namjoon nods and pulls me in a hug. 'Yeah they are. Don't you worry, those hate will soon be all gone.' I nod and stand with Namjoon in this position for quite some time. 'You did better than most of us when we first had to perform.'

I shake my head and smile. 'You just showed your abs and the whole world was sold.' Jimin smiles and then slowly begins to laugh. Namjoon gives me kisses in my hair but stops immediately when Yoongi comes back in the room. He still has his arms around me. Saki and Jay both sit with their loves. Saki sits with Hobi and Jay sit next to Taehyung. I roll my eyes at them. 'You were great out there (Y/N).' I nod and smile. It's great that Namjoon is holding me like this.

Tonight I will sleep well if I know that Namjoon would hold me close to him. Namjoon suddenly lifts me up and sits down on a chair. He places me on his lap and smiles at me. 'Sorry for scaring you.' I smile and shake my head. 'You didn't-.' I sigh. 'This is more comfortable that standing the whole time.' Namjoon nods and puts one arm around my waist. 'We will have to wait till we get to go to the suit.' I nod and lay my head in the crook of his neck while I tangle my fingers with his. 'We will wait.'

******

We finally arrive at our rooms. I sigh as a lot of ARMY's posted photos and screenshots of me holding Namjoon's hand while my speech. I sigh when I get another sleeping photo of me and Namjoon from Saki. 'Dammit you.' Jungkook looks surprised at me. 'Not you Kookie.' Almost all of the members of BTS, Saki and Jay sit in Jin's room. He wanted to do a VLive/EatJin with all of us. I lean against the couch's side and groan. 'When are the rest coming?' Jungkook smiles and puts his arm around me.

'Calm down. Joonie and you will be together soon.' I roll my eyes and try to push Jungkook away. Man, they weren't joking when they said that the Golden Maknae is really strong. But then also didn't lie about him being a bunny, so I could've figured out that they wouldn't lie about this either. 'Let our princess go JK. She obviously belongs to RM.' I roll my eyes and slap the back of Jimin's head. 'I don't belong to anyone. Besides, Jungkook isn't as annoying as you Jimin.' Jungkook hugs me tight and I squeeze my eyes together. Hobi suddenly stands up.

'I will already start the VLive. In that way, we don't have to be bored.' I nod and scroll through Instagram to see a lot of photos that ARMY's taken of BTS. 'This is a cute photo of you Kookie.' Jungkook looks at the photo that I am showing him. 'You really think so?' I nod and smile. 'With your cheeks like this.' I begin to squeeze Jungkook's cheeks together and smile. 'That's mean Noona!' I smile and give Jungkook a kiss on his cheek that I just squeezed. 'We have the food!' Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon walk in with bags of food.

Jungkook quickly sits down on the floor. I raise my eyebrow and show Jungkook another picture. 'That one is cute as well.' Jungkook nods and smiles. 'When did you take all these pictures of us?' I smile and grab the camera out of my bag. 'A lot are taken when I was with you guys at the fan meeting. You guys are so adorable.' Jin stores out all the food on the table. Namjoon sits down next to me and smiles. 'We also bought a lot of your favourite food.' I nod and grab a plate.

'Wait... Did Jin cook then?' Everyone begins to laugh. 'No we ordered it.' Jin sits next to me, on a chair. 'Thank you for complementing my cooking.' I nod and begin to eat. This is really delicious but Jin's cooking is way better. When I have eaten everything from my plate, I put it on the table. 'You should try this (Y/N).' Namjoon holds a piece of meat between his chopsticks and feeds it to me. I nod while I chew on it. 'That's a weird question to ask what the girls are wearing.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Suga, let the girls answer it.'

I swallow the piece of meat and shake my head. 'I don't have that much on. Just a really oversized shirt and-.' Namjoon puts his hand for my mouth. Saki and Jay begin to laugh really loud. 'Same.' They both say it at the same time which makes us even laugh harder. 'Clue of the story, they wear oversized shirts from us.' I raise my eyebrow and look teasing at Tae. 'No (Y/N).' I smirk and grab my phone. I send a text to Tae and Jay. They both look semi-angry at me at the exact same time. 'I was just wondering.'