One simple rule

I turn around shocked and see my ex again. 'W-What are you doing here?' My ex puts his arm around me and walks with me to the rest of BTS and Saki. 'I am working as a crew member. This week that you will stay here, I will also be here.' Yoongi steps angry to us but I stop him. The rest of BTS looks confused at us. 'Don't Yoon.' My ex smiles evil and it gives me back those bad flashbacks. Saki grabs Namjoon's wrist and mine when she walks past me. 'I need to borrow her for some time.'

Saki drags us really far away from my ex. Somewhere, I couldn't thank Saki enough. My ex has been ruining my whole life and is about to do that again. 'Namjoon, I need you to listen and listen carefully. You can never take your eyes of (Y/N). Not even for a second!' Namjoon nods. 'You need to act like you two are in a relation... With each other.' My cheeks begin to burn a deep red colour. 'We can't do that! What would the ARMY think?' Namjoon sighs and grabs my hand. 'I can do it.'

I raise my eyebrow and turn to Namjoon. 'Fine... But you will tell this brilliant plan to my brother, Saki.' Saki looks like she is going to pass out. 'Otherwise I won't do it.' Saki nods and swallows. 'Okay, fine! I will do that!' I smile and drag Namjoon with me back to the others. '(Y/N), Namjoon, finally you two are back!' Saki walks behind us with her face so pale as a face can be. Hobi walks to her but she shakes her head and walks to Yoongi. She whispers something in his ear and for some reason Yoongi looks happy with it.

My ex walks again to me. Namjoon sees it and pulls me, by my waist, closer to him. He gives me a kiss in my hair and I smile. 'We should dive in for a swim.' Namjoon nods and lifts me over his shoulder. 'Dammit Nam! Not like this!' Namjoon throws me first in the water and then jumps in by himself. I put my legs around Namjoon's waist and put my arms around his neck. Namjoon and I have our foreheads against each other when we begin to laugh. 'Dammit Namjoon!' Namjoon pulls, with his arms around my waist, me closer to him.

'I am sorry that you have to pretend to love me. I wouldn't even done that with myself.' Namjoon shakes his head. 'My feelings are real. And don't you worry about it, I like playing your boyfriend. Would you like to explain to me why I need to play your boyfriend?' I sigh and shake my head. 'When we lay in bed tonight, I will tell you.' Namjoon nods and lays his head in the crook of my neck. 'Does this mean that I am also allowed to kiss you?'

I smirk and think about the thought of Namjoon kissing me. My ex will be probably pissed off then. I shake my head. If he is pissed off, then not just Yoongi will hurt Namjoon but my ex as well. 'Sorry Namjoon, but one rule; no kissing.' Namjoon nods and pulls me even closer so that we're chest to chest. I dig with my head in the crook of his neck and close my eyes. One simple rule (Y/N). One that you actually really want to break. I sigh. 'Don't you worry. We will figure this out together.' I nod slowly.

Probably not, but I am not going to tell that to Namjoon. My ex will do everything to get me away from this country with him. I put my arms tighter around his neck. 'Heey lovebirds!' Namjoon turns around which means that I am with my back to the boys. 'What?!' I lift my head and look at the boys. They all come running at us. We get pushed under when the boys reach us. Namjoon gets up first and helps me to get above the water. 'God dammit guys!' Everyone laughs when I squeeze my hair out from the water.

I walk to the side of the pool and smirk. 'Saki. Why are you still there?' Saki sighs and sits on the edge of the pool. 'I am still thinking about what Laura might do.' I nod and sigh. 'First Laura, now my ex. I am happy that you came along on this trip with BTS.' Suddenly, I see Laura and my ex walking with Toya and Yunhee. 'Oh no.' I get out of the water and run away. 'Stop there! Give me back those babies!' My ex smirks and walks closer to me. 'Only if we can make a deal.'

I roll my eyes and sigh. 'What kind of deal?' My ex's smirk grows even wider. 'You're leaving with me and these babies will get save to Saki and BTS.' I swallow and shake my head. 'I know that what you're saying isn't true. It never was and never will be.' Laura walks to me suddenly with an innocent look on her face. I don't know why but I don't buy it. Oh yeah, I do know why. It's fucking Laura. 'Just give me them back!' Laura walks to me and smiles. 'But she only got a few wounds.'

I make my hands to fists and suddenly gets hugged from behind. My ex looks now really angry at me. 'Make the deal of they both will get more hurt.' Namjoon puts his hand for my mouth. Jin walks in front of me. I raise my eyebrow. 'You better give those babies back.' Jin has this really angry tone in his voice that I never heard before. 'One of them isn't even real.' Jin nods and walks closer to my ex. 'To her they are all human. So give them back.' Laura begins to laugh hard. Yoongi and I look at each other and nod.