Letting in

After a lot of practicing, the concert has finally come. I already performed what I needed perform and now it was BTS' turn. 'Good luck everyone.' Namjoon leans to the front and I give him a quick kiss. 'Could I also get a kiss from you, Noona?' I smile and give Jungkook a kiss on his cheek. 'Now perform like you guys have never done before.' I walk further backstage, till I suddenly see PD-Nim. He walks to me with a big smile on his face. 'You did amazing. Suga told me that you never performed before so you were super nervous.'

I nod and look at the ground. 'You did super good! I didn't even notice that you were nervous. First, I thought Suga was making up a story.' I raise my eyebrow. 'First?' PD-Nim nods and smiles. 'He pointed out which points in the choreography where different than when you practiced.' I nod and sigh. 'It doesn't matter. You fixed the problems by the second and no one would notice it.' I smile and chuckle a little bit. 'Yoongi did.' PD-Nim nods and smiles. 'Think about the good things. You did amazing, I will speak you soon.'

I nod and look in front of me as PD-Nim leaves. Suddenly, a little girl hand grabs my shirt and pulls a little on it. 'Do you know where mommy is?' I shake my head and kneel down for the little girl. 'She stood in a queue but I walked to the front because I wanted to see what happened.' I nod and lift the little girl up. 'I might know which queue. You want to point out your mother to me?' The little girl nods and smiles again. We walk to the backstage queue, where a lot of fans stand.

I whistle on my two fingers and everyone becomes quiet. 'Tell me who your mommy is.' The little girl points to a woman that is with her back facing us.' I walk to the security guard and smile. 'Could you let the woman with her back facing here in? I need to talk to her.' The security guard nods and walks to the woman. The woman directly comes along with the security guard because she saw her daughter in my arms. 'There you are Hea.' I smile and hand the child back to her mother.

'Would you two like to see everything backstage?' Hea nods and her mother chuckles. 'I am sorry about my daughter. She is just a big fan of BTS and lately also of you.' I raise my eyebrow and smile at the girl. 'It's okay. I will show you something that my brother really likes. You can have it for some time.' Hea nods. We all walk to the dressing rooms where Saki, Jay and Toya sit. Sobi and Jae are with a babysitter at home. 'Saki, Jay and Toya, this is Hea and her mother.' I walk to Yoongi's chair and give his neck-pillow to Hea.

'Keep it with you until my brother is back. I will talk with him once he arrives here.' Hea nods and smiles while putting the neck-pillow around her neck. 'I can't thank you enough.' I smile and nod. 'No problem. So Hea...' Hea looks confused at me. 'Who is your favourite of BTS?' Hea smiles happily. Her mother puts her down. 'I like all! They're really funny and really sweet!' I nod and giggle. 'That's true. If I am correct, BTS will have a break over a few minutes. Do you want to see them then?'

Hea nods and smiles even more. I smile and give her a plushie that is from Jungkook. 'Hug this while you wait for BTS.' Hea nods. I sit down next to Toya and smile.

{At the break}

The boys walk into the room just to be surprised by the mother and little girl that I let in. 'Yoongi, she is borrowing your neck-pillow. I gave it to her.' He sighs deeply and shakes his head. 'You're really too nice to strangers.' I nod and smile. When Namjoon enters the room, I walk to him. 'You were amazing.'

Namjoon smiles and kisses me. 'You were more amazing with your performance. You couldn't even see if you were nervous or not.' I smile and put my arms around Namjoon. 'I could.' I give a deadly glare to Yoongi and sigh. 'Yeah PD-Nim already told me.' Namjoon hugs me and gives me a lot of other kisses. 'You're coming with us on stage with the last song.' I shake my head really quick and stand a further away from Namjoon. 'I am not.' Yoongi walks to me and puts one arm around me. 'Relax. It's nothing big. Just one last song.'

I nod nervously. My brother's smirk didn't make it any better at this point. 'You will be great Noona.' I shake my head and sit down next to Hea. 'Okay fine... But only if I can kiss Namjoon somewhere near the end on stage.' My brother tenses up a little and I smirk. Jin smirks and nods. 'Of course.' I stand up and hug Jin. 'Thank you so much!' The staff almost directly walks to me and gives me a few outfits. 'Noona, you will also come with us with a sort of catwalk for A.R.M.Y.'

I raise my eyebrow. 'Don't worry, Jay, Saki and Toya will also come.' I look irritated at Jay and Saki. They probably knew about this before the concert even began. 'You filthy-.' Saki nods and pushes me to a side room so I can change.

After a lot of outfits, I finally found one that I really like

After a lot of outfits, I finally found one that I really like. 'You look amazing.' I nod and see that Saki and Jay are also changed. The boys are already away. 'You look wonderful (Y/N).' I smile and nod while I help Toya with changing. 'I am going to laugh if Namjoon gets a boner when he sees (Y/N).' I look semi angry at Jay. It would indeed be funny if that happens, but I am not going to say that out loud while there are children here.