Chapter 42: Karate Kid

Start from the beginning

I stared at them and nervously went down the stairs, he gave me a soft smile, "You look good Kiddo." He said handing me the flowers.

Taking them I felt my smile grow, "You didn't need to get me flowers Luce." I said embarrassed.

He laughed and turned a shade of pink, "Motorcycle or car?" He asked gesturing to the door.

I placed the flowers on the table by the door and headed out the door with him, "Bike." I said smirking.

Lucien smiled and gave me a side glance as he ran his hand through his hair.

God he's...I'm going to fuck him tonight.

I followed him to his bike and as he put the helmet on me, I thanked him and he pulled his on getting onto the bike.

Wrapping my arms around him, I laid my helmed head against his back and enjoyed the scent of him.

He smells so good.

"Head to the old candy factory." I said smiling.

He gave me a curious stare but nodded.

Backing out, he shut the garage and we drove down the driveway to the street where we headed to the old candy factory.

As he parked I got off and he took his bike in with us, we removed our helmets and I held both in my hand by the straps.

I kicked the door open and smirked at him going inside.

As he came in walking his bike, I shut the door behind us and walked with him down the factory to the empty room in the back.

He headed inside the dark room and I shut the door biting my lip nervously before I flipped the lights on.

The entire room was lit with massive lanterns and the middle of the room had a ton of cushions and blankets with pillows.

A bunch of take out boxes of food and sushi rolls, two bottles of whiskey and on the wall was a large sheet pinned up and the screen shining on it to show a paused Karate Kid.

Lucien broke into a smile and parked his bike looking over at everything and then me, "You are the most remarkable woman I've ever met." He said walking over to me and running both hands to the sides of my face.

My heart was racing in my chest and I ran my hand up his torso smiling as he leaned in shutting his eyes.

I let go of the helmets and ran a hand up into his hair sinking into his chest and pushing up on my tiptoes taking his lips.

He kissed back, hungry and yet so soft.

Almost like when you haven't had a meal in a long time, and you've been craving it, but you get it and want to enjoy every bite, every second.

His hand ran down my waist pulling me to his chest deepening the kiss.

I wrapped both arms around his neck and his hands moved to my hips before he bent his knees a bit and grabbed my thighs pulling me up.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I was backed up into the door as he kissed me gentler this time.

"Vydia, I don't want this night to be a one night thing. I really care for you, you're the first girl I've ever felt this way about." He said quietly.

I felt my heart explode in my chest and I smiled, "I don't either Luce, I-I'm crazy about you." I said laughing nervously.

His eyes moved to my lips and then my eyes before he smiled and kissed me deeper.