Throwing Rocks

- Eddie's POV -

"Your turn" Stan said as he walked towards me with some rocks. I nodded and grabbed one of them.

"Thanks" I said.

"For what?" He said, with furrowed brows, confused.

"For the rocks... duh" I answered, making us both chuckle.

I threw the small flat rock into the river, and watched her jump four times into the water until she was completely submerged.

"Ha! I did it!" I cheerfully said, and looked at Stan. He did a "Not bad" face and clapped.

"Good job!" He said.

Then, a woodpecker flew by next to us, Stan looked at it, quickly grabbing his notebook. He started running to the woodpecker's direction.

"Hey wait for me!" I said, adjusting my fanny pack.

We reached the road and Stan stopped, panting.

I stopped right next to him and puffed the inhaler.

"Did... did you find it?" I said, panting.

He sighed mournfully and shook his head.

"C'mon, let's go back." He said.

"HEY!" Someone screamed.

Stan and I turned back, startled. As soon as he saw who screamed at us, he gritted his teeth and sighed. "You gotta be kidding me."

It was the Trashmouth himself, Richie.

"Richie?? How did you-"

"YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET NOW BABY, HOOOOOOOO"

He started dancing randomly and suddenly stopped, he glanced at me and smirked, starting to walk towards me slowly.

"What in the hell?" Stan mumbled, facepalming.

"Richie, what are you-"

"HEY PRETTY BABY WITH THE BLUE SHIRT ON"

I frowned and looked at my shirt... and well... blue shirt. I rolled my eyes and looked at him again.

"YOU GIVE ME FEVER LIKE I'VE NEVER, EVER KNOWN..."

He stopped right in front of me and he hiccupped.

"Please don't tell me you're imperson-

"I NEVER FELT SO IN LOVE BEFORE..." He squealed, surrounding me, and then stopping again in front of me, grabbing my hand. "JUST PROMISE BABY YOU'LL LOVE ME FOREVERMORE!"

He smiled and caressed my hand. "I SWEAR I'M KEEPIN' YOU SATISFIED..." He stopped, looked down his feet, and glanced at me again. "Cuz' you're the one... for... meee" he sang perfectly this time.

I let out a deep breath as Stan slowly walked backwards "I guess its time to LHEE-HEEave..." (leave + HEE-HEE in case you didn't notice)

"AOOW" Richie squealed, making me jump, startled.

He got up, facing me.

"Hiya, Eds."

I rolled my eyes. "I told you not to call me-

"Eds." He teased, smirking.

I playfully hit his chest and crossed my arms. "Was that a serenade?"

"No, it's not a serenade, señor K, it was a... uh... yeah, it was a seren-"

His words disappeared as I pecked his lips, he kissed back and chuckled.

I looked back at him and cocked an eyebrow.

He blushed and scratched his neck. "Well... Ya know... I was wondering if we could..."

"Go to the movies?" I said, interwining our fingers as we started walking.

"Yup. What do you think?" He said.

"Sounds good."

"I'll pick you up by... 7pm?"

"Sure, Chee." I said, blushing.

"Chee?"

"Yes... Chee."

He adjusted his glasses and giggled. "Okay... Chee. You're Eds, and I'm Chee... Cheeds"

"Way to ruin the moment, Tozier." I said, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Just kidding, sweet pea, I loved the nickname." He blushed.

My cheeks flushed red as I smiled. "Thanks." I cooed. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said, squeezing my hand

"I love you much more." I said, leaning on his shoulder.