F a l l

Richie's POV

"Stop it, Richie!" Eddie said, running.

"THE FOREST MONSTER IS GOING TO GET YOU." I said.

"Richie!" He said, running faster.

"ROOOAAR!" I said.

Eddie was faster than me now, I couldn't sprint anymore, now I was just running slowly.

However, he bumped into a tree and fell, I saw him hitting the head.

"EDDIE!" I screamed.

I ran to him, throwing myself to knees.

"Oh my God! Eds... Eds, please..." I said, grabbing him and resting his head on my chest. "Please answer me..." I said, stroking his hair.

He moaned something, I breathed in relief, at least he was alive.

"Alright... Eddie, can you hear me?"

"Y...yes." he muttered.

"Thank God you're okay..." I said, hugging him. "I'm sorry for that, it's my fault, I shouldn't chase you like I was a monster."

"It's... it's okay..." He said, slowly opening the eyes, and getting up.

We both got up, and for some seconds it was silent, we were just looking at each other. I felt weird, and Eddie started approaching me.

"Richie... I-" he said, but I interrupted by hugging him.

"It's okay, Eddie. I won't do that again, I promise... I won't let anything bad happen to you."

He smiled and nuzzled his face on my chest. I frowned and looked at him.

He looked at me back and whispered "I-I love you..."

Suddenly, he approached his face to mine, like our noses were almost touching and he smashed his lips into mine.

I felt weird at the beginning, almost getting out, but something said to not to do it. I just put my hands on his waist and continued kissing him.

It was kinda weird but, it was good at the same time. My first was with a boy, and this boy was Eddie Kaspbrack.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

"I love you too, Eddie." I said, kissing his forehead.