S p y

1) So, I had this idea while watching this trailer, I hope you guys like it!

2) I love you, Charlize Theron.

New York, 1987

   I was at a business meeting, three of New York's most powerful idiots gave me a lot of important informations.

I was on my way to get the champagne, when I witnessed a suspicious action by the members. They'll kill me, I thought.

Then I quietly picked up the weapon an informant waiter had hidden in the ice bucket, and I waited for the perfect time to attack.

Suddenly, one of them pulled a gun, "it's showtime" I thought. I shot them all in the head.

"I chose this life, and someday it's going to get me killed..." I mumbled, reloading the gun.

"...but not today."

Three days later, my boss, Jim Hopper called me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Edward. Did you got the info?"

"Of course. They are planning on taking it down, the Wall"

"This is bad. If they do it, we could be facing World War III right now." Hopper said worried.

"Yes. They are planning to do this in two days" I said, cleaning my wounds. "You better be ready."

"Won't you help us?"

"Well maybe..." I said, now looking at the window. "But I think a corporation full of idiot bum agents won't need the help of a MI6 spy" I said, smiling sarcastically. "Oh wait, you really need it... Let me think... No."

"Goddamn you, Edward. Whatever, but we will need you here anyway. We got a mission"

"Wait... Do you want me to help you, but at the same time, you are giving a mission to accomplish?"

"You know, second options..."

"Yeah, yeah...  I'll be there in 24 hours"

I knew it would be something related to him, it might not be a whole mission but at least one piece of information. I needed that.

IT CONTINUES...