H a p p i n e s s : G u e s t L i s t

After almost four hours out for shopping, I finally got home. (a.k.a our new apartment, just a reminder)

The first thing I saw was Eddie, resting his head on a table and snoring. God, he looked very tired, and I wasn't there to help him with our wedding issues.

I put all the purchases on the counter in the kitchen and went back to where he was.

"Honey, wake up... It's me" I said, gently shaking him.

He stopped snoring and smirked.

"stop it, mom, it tickles" he mumbled.

After a few minutes, he finally opened his eyes, and realised he was on a table and not on his bed, he got up, cleaned the saliva around his mouth and yawned.

"Hey honey." He said.

"Looks like you weren't that energetic today."

"Sorry, I'm really tired, and it pisses me off because I don't know how to solve this." He said, grabbing the guest list. "Seriously, should we really call my aunt I don't see since I was born?"

"That's a good question" I said that, only to hear him talk more, I loved to see him expressing his ideas, I remember when we were younger, like, seventeen or something, he was very talkative and I was the one who always said "yeah... Uh... Right". I don't know what happened to me in that time, I didn't use to be like that... But that doesn't matter anymore.

"There are some names here I really want to cut, but I keep thinking about the consequences, I don't want to be like this... It's... It's... " He said, quivering. "... Shit!"

He put both hands on his face and sat on the couch.

I got closer to him and hugged him.

"Heeey... Look, we can talk to these people, imagine all of the events they did and didn't invite us. It won't lose friendship. And if something happens, we can talk to them, don't worry, ok?"

He looked at me, smiled, and said "I love when you try to control things... Okay..." He said, taking a deep breath. "Let's do it."