Prophesy (EP4 - You're Not Like This)

The night had already arrived, and Eddie and Richie were home alone at dinner.

Richie kept looking at Eddie, who didn't utter a word, and was always serious, with no facial response. He grabbed Eddie's hand and started stroking it.

Eddie looked at Richie, who gave a small smile.

- Are you okay? - he asked.

Eddie nodded, smiling weakly.

Richie got up, grabbed his' and Eddie's plates, and putted in the sink, then, he sat next to his boyfriend.

- Sure?

Eddie looked at Richie, and slowly shook his head negatively.

- What happened?

- I'm scared.

- what's the matter? Who's scaring you?

- It's not about who, it's about what is scaring me... I'm tired of all this shit.

- I'm too, honey. - Richie said, stroking Eddie's hair - I'm too... How about we watch a movie, just to distract ourselves?

Eddie shrugged.

- What do you want to watch?

- Whatever's on TV... I'm just not in the mood... - Eddie said, getting up, and sitting on the couch.

Richie looked at his boyfriend laying on the couch, hopeless, and scratched his head, without any idea of what he could do.

- Eddie...

- I'm okay, Richie... I'm okay.

- No, you're not! This motherfucking clown is killing you from the inside, can't you see? You're not like this! You're having nightmares for weeks, having panic attacks, and being depressed all the time! - Richie said, sitting on the couch and hugging Eddie tight. - I know you didn't want me to talk about it, but I can't! I've had enough of this.

Eddie pushed Richie and got up.

- Jesus, you just can't drop it, can you? I told you, I'm-

- No! You're not! Please, tell me! Talk to me! Eddie, I-... - Richie got up, and grabbed Eddie's hands - I love you, and seeing you like that just tear me apart.

Eddie nuzzled on Richie's chest, crying.

- I'm sorry... I'm sorry... - He said, sobbing.

- Don't be sorry, my sweetheart, you did nothing wrong...- Richie said.

- It's happening... I know it's happening...- he mumbled.

- What?

- It's just like my nightmares... The picnic, this moment now... It's... tomorrow... - Eddie said. - You... you d- *sobs* die tomorrow...

Richie freezed, and held Eddie tighter.

- Don't worry, honey, I'll show this stupid clown that he's messing with the wrong boy... And this nightmare of yours, it won't happen. I've hit that clown bitch before...

...I'll be glad to do this again.