Prophesy (EP5 - I Had to do It)

"Mr. Tozier?"

Crime scene, Tozier's House. 4:55 PM.

"Mr. Tozier, I want you to, please, calm down, and tell us... What happened the other day?"

Water went down Richie's throat, but, nothing could make him feel more relaxed. So much has happened, he didn't even had the time to process everything.

~ Richie's POV - Telling the man what happened ~

I woke up, and the first thing I did was to look at my side, to see if Eddie was sleeping... he wasn't there. "It's okay, Richie… maybe he's just downstairs preparing the breakfast." I wondered. And so I got up, and went right to the kitchen.

Empty.

No one was there.

My heart started beating faster, I searched everywhere desperately, and it was when I looked at the window, and I saw a boy, sitting on the ground, looking at the sky. It was him. I breathed in relief.

But you know when you feel something's not right? Yeah... Yeah, that's what I had in my mind. I slowly approached him, but he didn't reacted, he just kept looking at the sky, seemed like he was waiting for something.

"Eddie..." I said, in a calm voice. "Eddie... Honey, c'mon inside, let's eat breakfast. We could make pancakes together."

Nothing. He didn't even turned at me.

"Eddie... Look, I know you're upset, but nothing will change if you won't let me help you."

He got up slowly, without saying anything.

"That's my boy... C'mon..."

That's when I just held his hand, and it was  cold, but very cold. He slowly turned his head, and I could see his skin, it was pale, and he was getting thinner, moment by moment. I looked at his eyes, and I froze, it weren't those beautiful, soft brown eyes, they were creepy and bright green. And I know only one fucking thing that has those fucking green eyes.

"No... No, no, no..." I said, sobbing. "you... You MOTHERFUCKER!"

So I closed my eyes, and I just pretended I punched the clown itself. The punch couldn't complete, he just grabbed my hand, and looked at me in denial.

"That was not a wise choice..." It said, taking over Eddie's body.

His forehead was growing, and those red stripes were growing, from his head to his mouth. And there was it... there... Shit... Eddie...

~ Back to Present ~

"Here..." The cop said. "You need some more."

Richie grabbed the glass of water and drank it again. "Thank you... But I don't know if it'll work..."

"I understand, but you have to continue... I'm sorry, but it's the only way to make things clearer."

"Why me? Can't you just call another witness?"

"They wouldn't know how to explain it, and they definitely didn't understand what was happening. Trust me, I know... I came from a city where a monster were treated like a dog."

"Okay... Okay... Where was I?"

~ Richie's POV ~

Eddie was gone, It took control of him, It killed him from inside. I promised I would protect him, but I failed... shit!

"aaaw... Looks like the twink boy here lost his lovely fairy prince." It said.

I... I don't know if I can do it...

~ Present ~

"I just... can't. I love him. I used to always tell him that, but... It didn't felt enough, he was such a pure boy... Why him? Shit! I just wished things were different..."

The cop got up, gave another glass of water to Richie, and patted his shoulder... "I understand your pain... I lost someone I loved too, years ago... My daughter. Listen, I know you're suffering, but you have to-

"I KILLED HIM!" Richie screamed, knocking down the glass and breaking it, making water pour all over the floor. "I... killed... Eddie. I had to..."

"Excuse me?" A police officer said. "Uh... Mr. Hopper, the body."

Hopper looked at Richie, and then looked at the police officer.

"Did you found him?"

"Yes, sir... But... It's gone."

"What?!" Both Richie and Hopper said.

"T-the body, Kaspbrak's body... disappeared."

Richie started breathing heavily, and his eyes widened, maybe, what he thought in that moment, was true.

He got off of the ambulance, and ran straight to the house. He looked all the rooms, but he didn't find him... And then, the backyards...

He saw a boy, confused, wondering how he ended up there.

"E... E-Eddie?"

The boy quickly looked back, he got up, and ran to Richie.

"My God, Richie, what... what happened?"

Richie held Eddie tighter, and kissed his head multiple times.

"I'm here... I'm here, honey, don't worry."

"I don't understand... Richie, what's going on?! Where are we? I was in the bedroom, and suddenly I woke up he-"

Richie kissed Eddie passionately, hugging him tightly.

"It's a long story, my love..."

"What do we do, sir?" The police officer said, staring at them from the kitchen window. "Arrest him?"

"For what?"

"He killed him, si... Oh wait... I don't understand..."

"Let me summarize... The boy we thought that died, was actually possessed by a crazy clown bitch, and tried to kill his boyfriend... By killing this boy we thought he died, his boyfriend actually killed the clown, not him... Got it?"

"Uuuhhh... Yes... I... I think."

"Great, now, let's eat something... I'm starving!"

Richie and Eddie were looking at the sky, smiling.

"Oh my God, Richie!" Said Maggie, running to them. "What the hell happened here?!"

Richie and Eddie looked at each other, and when they opened their mouths to explain, someone interrupted.

"I told you not to play with fire, Richard Tozier" said Wentworth, winking.

"I'm sorry, dad, I just wanted to show my incredible cooking skills to my Eds."

"Don't call me like that, I told you a million... *Richie kisses his cheek* ... times.

"C'mon boys, let's get inside, both of you should take a bath... Not together... Uh... You know what I mean, come on!" Said Maggie, pushing them inside.

A/N: and that's the end of Courage - Prophesy miniseries! Hope you liked it!

Now... We can get back to the oneshots!

What did you think? Let me know!

Oh, and yes, I see you guys commenting in Portuguese, (mode Portuguese on) não pensem que me esqueci de vocês.

Sorry if I get inactive sometimes, I'll try to stop that.

R+E - Reddie Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें