T o o Y o u n g

Richie was holding Eddie's weak hands, he was looking at him, with all those gadgets, allowing him to live.

As a narrator in favor of humanity, I despise narrating things like this, but since this is part of the story, unfortunately I can't do anything.

Eddie looked terrible, he fought for oxygen with every sigh, he looked thinner, with dark circles under his eyes.

Richie didn't care, it was his boyfriend, he couldn't stop loving him only because of the current appearance.

However, sometimes nothing is as we think or plan.

Eddie started breathing harder, taing long breaths... It hurt, everytime he breathed, his throat scratched.

"Don't fight, honey... Calm down... I'm here... I'm here..." Richie said, trying to hold back the tears as many as possible. "Shhhhh...." He mumbled, calmly, stroking Eddie's hair.

This got Eddie calmer, he looked at Richie and smiled.

"You... You know... What will... happen..." he mumbled, with a scratchy voice.

"No... You will be fine... Don't say something like that." Richie said, with his head down, he couldn't accept that Eddie could see him crying.

"I can't..." Eddie said, with tears dropping from his face.

"Yes, you can..." Richie said, holding Eddie's hand and kissing it repeatedly. "Please don't leave me..."

Eddie closed his eyes, gulped and said "please... don't m-make... things harder than... it is..."

"I'm trying, but I can't accept this... You're too young, Eds." Richie said, between sobs.

"Richie..." Eddie said, slowly putting his hand on Richie's face. "I'll... I'll always... love you..."

Then, Eddie slowly closed his eyes, and Richie could feel his hand getting weaker.

He got up and saw the inert body of Eddie Kaspbrak.

"No..." Richie mumbled. "Eddie... Please, wake up..." He said, puttinh his hand on Eddie's face, kissing his forehead and then his cheeks. "Don't leave me... I love you..."
.

.

.

.

.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*