S u r p r i s e

Eddie's POV

I arrived home after 3 weeks of business traveling, I decided to go in the back of the house to surprise Richie.

When I opened the door, I saw a cake on a table, there was nothing written, just a heart shaped candle and a letter "I love you"

I frowned and wondered at the silence. "He must be hiding" I thought.

I walked in the living room and saw someone on the couch, he was snoring.

I grabbed an umbrella and prepared to attack if he wakes up and kill me...

What?

I don't know, what if it really happened?

Well... Returning to the narrative... I was slowly getting closer to the sleepy person.

Then I saw the hair, I could recognize that hair very easily. This calmed be down a bit.

I approached the person and I went around on the sofa.

Thank God...

It was Richie... He was... Sleeping?

"Rich" I said, shaking him. "Wake up, honey... I'm home."

"Huh?" He mumbled scratching his eyes. "Wuh-what?" He said. "E-eddie!" He said, hugging me.

"I missed you..." I said.

"Me too... Like... A lot." Richie said.

"Richie... What's the deal with that cake on the table."

Richie frowned and stood up quickly.

"Oh my God... This was meant to be a surprise... But I ended up sleeping as you may see... So uh... Surpise...?" Richie said, standing his hands and shaking.

"Aw, I loved it, baby."

"I'm just sorry the cake looks bad. I'm kinda new in this... You know... Baking stuff."

"No problem, Rich... Besides, it smells great."

"Thanks..." Richie said.

"Listen... I-I'm sorry if this wasn't the way you planned... The wine, candles... Romantic dinner... I just wante dto do it myself."

"No problem Richie..." I said, getting closer to him and hugging him. "I loved it... Thank you... I love you, Richie."

Richie's face was red, he kissed me and said "I-I love you... Too... Eddie."