F a m i l y

Eddie's POV

   It was 3 in the morning, Richie was sleeping, I couldn't sleep because I wasn't that tired, so I was just stroking his soft and beautiful hair.

  Suddenly, I heard crying coming from a bedroom, it was our baby, his name was William, it completed one month since we adopted him.

  Richie quickly woke up and got up of the bed.

"Heeey..." I said, pulling him back "Let me do this, you look really tired."

"No problem, I can do this." He said, yawning adorably.

"No, get back to sleep, I can take care of him, I'm not tired."

He smiled, sat on the bed, and kissed my cheek.

"What about we do this together?" He asked.

"No, you need to wake up early, babe."

"Honey..." He said, putting his hand on my face "... Don't worry about that, I'll be fine. Let's go." He said, holding my hand.

We arrived at the baby's room and I got him on my lap.

"Aww... He's so cute." Richie said, stroking William's head.

"I think he is hungry, are you hungry little boy? Are you hungry, little William?" I said.

"Your baby voice is the best thing in the world" Richie said, laughing low.

"Shut up..." I said. "Let's get your bottle, shall we?"

I left William with Richie and went to prepare the bottle.

"Are you sure this is how you do it? " Richie asked.

"Yes, Beverly taught me."

William kept looking at Richie, and he was already feeling a little "bothered" about it.

"Ummm... Hey little boy, how are you doing?" He said, doing a very cute baby voice.

"Well, your baby voice is awesome too" I said.

"Thank you. He doesn't stop looking at me" Richie said, moving his head. "He doesn't even blink, that's quite bizarre."

"No, it's not." I said, picking up the bottle and carefully giving it to the baby. "He's just a baby, he is memorizing the face of his father."

"Aww..."

"Feeling better, little William?" I said, as William smiled.

"Aw look at this, Richie, he smiled. Aawww, what a cute smile you have, William! Yes you have." I said, lightly pinching his cheeks, as my mother did with me when I was a kid.

"He's so cute... Reminds me of you." Richie said, holding me and kissing my cheek.

"I think we should move his crib to our room..." I said, looking at William. "So he's close to us and we do not have to worry about him that much, and he's safer. "

"You're right, babe. Now... Let's sleep, shalk we?"

"Okay..." I said, picking William up. "Come here, little boy.

I put William back in the crib, and I kissed him on the forehead, Richie did the same then.

"Goodnight champion." He said.

We lay in bed and Richie hugged me.

"Goodnight, Eddie." He said, kissing me.

"Goodnight, Richie" I said, kissing him back.