G o n e

After all this time away... here it is... a new chapter.

(I had to do it... sorry)

Then, it suddenly disappeared, and with it, Beverly and Bill, they just vanished... like dust.

Eddie, injuried, looked at Ben.

He looked at him, astonished, but he was sure it was the right way, after all, it was the ONLY one.

- I warned you, Ed. This was the only way.

He looked up at the sky, continued to breathe deeply, as he became one with the air, disintegrating.

A few seconds later, Eddie would live the worst moment of his life... as he just listened his beloved one's words...

- E-eddie...- He said.

He looked at him, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

- I-I don't feel so good... but don't worry, I can make... I...- He said, throwing himself to Eddie.

Richie.

He hugged Eddie tightly as he was desperately crying.

- Please... please... I don't wanna go.

Eddie closed his eyes and held the tears.

- You're fine, you're here.

-I don't want to die, please... I'm- I'm sorry...

Eddie put him on the ground, Richie just looked at him, accepting his fate.

- I love you...

Vanished.

Eddie stumbled over where Richie's body was supposed to be, but now they were... ashes.

Ashes that covered Eds' hand, he looked at the ground, sat down next to it and covered his mouth with both hands... crying silently... mourning.

- It's done... - Mike said. - Perfectly balanced... he did it.

Eddie closed his eyes and mumbled...

" I love you too

" I love you too..."