H a p p i n e s s : W e d d i n g

I just could not believe it was happening, the big day had come.

I was staring in the mirror, startled, tidying up my tuxedo over time, and I remembered everything that Eddie and I spent all the time ... Tiredness, hard work, and now we are here, to believe, honestly.

Someone knocks on the door, obviously I get a cold in the belly and I respond by stammering more than Bill himself.

The door opens slowly, and the Jew's face reveals itself, Stan Uris ... smiling.

"I thought it was my Bill who was here." He said, entering, and being careful that I was not seen. "It's very nervous, right?"

I look back at the mirror and a tear comes out of my eye along with a smile. "EE yes..."

"Aw, don't make me cry right before the ceremony... C'mon, he's waiting, we're going to start... Are you ready?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath...

"Yes."

"And now..." The priest said. "I declare you, Edward Kaspbrack-Tozier, and you Richard Kaspbrack-Tozier, husband and husband" he said, smiling and thinking to himself (well... This is the first time I say this...) "You may now, kiss your husband."

Eddie looked at me with tears in his eyes, as did I, and he advanced in me.

We kissed...

And we were both husbands.