P l a n s

Eddie's POV

I watched as Richie snored in his deep sleep.

Today was our one year anniversary together, I had to do something shocking. So I had an idea, I searched and found a Joker mask that was very dirty, but that was fine.

I lay down again, approached him carefully and prodded him.

He didn't answer, so I started whispering "Richie... Wake up..."

So he woke up, when he saw me with the mask, it looked like he was going to jump and stick on the ceiling, as in the cartoons, but he just fell off the bed.

"NO! NOT AGAIN! EDDIE, PLE-" he said, as I took off the mask and laughed "AH C'MON!"

"You had to see your face!" I said, laughing.

"That was not funny." He said "You know I can't do these things with you, why would you do it to me?"

"I wanted to make something special, easy there..."

"You scared the hell out of me! I thought... Whatever." He said, leaving the bedroom.

"Ah c'mon Richie, it was a joke... A joke, you got it? The Joker... Joke... Oh look, a joke inside a joke..."

"No, Eds, that wasn't funny!" He screamed from the living room.

"Maan..." I muttered to myself as I walked downstairs.

When I got in the living room, I saw him smiling with a pink heart balloon (he knew I didn't like red balloons, aw) and a box of chocolates.

"Oh my... what the..." I said.

"Happy "first of many Reddie" birthday!" He screamed running at me and hugging me.

"H-How-"

"I woke up before you and bought everything, I set up the room and went back to sleep. I confess I heard you laughing and going back to bed, as I didn't want to ruin your idea, I pretended to be frightened."

"So... Was it all... A plan?"

"Yes" he said, kissing my cheek "it was."

I advanced and kissed him, and we both started making out.

It seems Richie was a step ahead of me, but I didn't care. I love him and that's all that matters.