penelope pulled away and slumped back into bed sulking like a child. he stood up chuckling and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

penelope and john constantly found new ways to torture the other person. there were the obvious things like neck kisses and thigh touches but they had their own preferences and turn ons.

penelopes most common turn on off john was a look that he gave her, it would be a broody kind of stare, his eyes would burn into her so harshly that her clothes would involuntarily drop off. she remembered the first time he gave her this look, it was on their first christmas together and she was wearing a fitted red dress for charlottes annual christmas party with her family and john had gone with her. he spent the night chatting with pete and charlottes brothers who were a little younger than them whilst penelope spoke to charlotte and charlottes father. but the whole night penelope couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at her and when she met the fiery gaze it turned her insides to mush, he leaned against the wall ignoring whatever was being spoken to him and his eyes in some way visibly grew darker and he trailed his stare left to right and all down her body. hunger present as he licked his lips and took a seat on one of the arm chairs pulling a pillow onto his lap go hide his excitement, penelopes own arousal betrayed her and her knees quivered below her. hed never looked at her like that before, he would always look at her to let her know that he wanted her, lust clouded his vision all the time but this was a hunger - he looked dangerous. that night was unlike any they'd ever had before when they slept together, it was hard and chaotic - they caused the biggest mess in her apartment and no room was off limits as they quite literally christened every single room several times. penelope could barely walk at the end of it.

another one penelope had realised made her drop her knickers were these small thing that john would do mindlessly but make her endlessly uncomfortable between her legs. one of them being biting her lip, they'd kiss for a second or two and he always pulled back with her bottom lip in between his teeth - don't get him wrong he loved it when penelope did it to him, but something made penelope turn to liquid when he did it to her.  also penelope did love that most times john was soft with her in the bedroom, but he was authoritative too if that made sense? he knew her body like the back of his hand and what would make her lose her mind in seconds but every now and again john wouldn't be so gentle, he'd be very in control and throw her about like a rag doll but she really loved that side of him too - he never hurt her of course - but he'd do this thing when they were kissing where he'd grab her hair and pull it hard enough not to hurt her but to pull her head back with it - she found it so sexy and really wished he would do it more.

but there was only one thing that made her an absolute shaking mess underneath him and that was his touches, almost everyday penelope didn't wear pyjamas, just underwear or nothing at all and john did this thing in the mornings to wake her up where he'd either use his fingers to hover over her arms or legs depending on their position making the hair stand up and her shiver herself awake, but if she lay on her stomach he'd pull the sheet down to the bottom of her back and gently trail kisses up her spine to her neck - it was her favourite feeling in the world. most mornings would end up with him inside her with how he would touch her like that. it was a crazy feeling to get so hot and bothered over something so innocent.

john was much easier to turn on still being the horny teenager he was.

it really didn't take much.

but there were things that pushed him over the edge just like penelope, small things that probably don't have the same effect in other peoples relationships.