"What do you mean....messy?" he said.

"Students are being harmed from these cursed items and he has failed to get them to  Dumbledore. This resulted in Harry being more wary about our situation, especially with Draco. I believe he suspects Draco is working under you." she said.

"This is troubling. Well, as long as he gets the cabinet done that is all that matters. After that, the death eaters can take care of his mess. However, if you can find a way to push him further to complete this, that would be great. He is obviously bothered that he is the only death eater aside from Snape. And he doesn't know you are one. Try to gain his trust a bit more, maybe he would be more comfortable." he said.

"Are you saying you want me to play with his feelings?" she said.

"Will that be a problem?" he said.

"No, it's just that he seems to not be over 'me', he wouldn't move on so easily with this other 'person'."she said.

"I know a vulnerable person when I see one. Trust me, Maurelle, it will work." he said.

"I assume that's how you got mum to trust you." Maurelle raised her brow.

The fire grew stronger and burned so bright, all the snow around the area melted. It was so hot, Maurelle went down to curl up and cover her face.

"Don't you dare say that, Maurelle! I can only take so much of your smart talk. Don't bring your mother into this nor what I have done to her. You don't know what happened." he said.

"Then what happened?! Why don't you tell me, father." she fixed herself up.

"You wouldn't understand!" he yelled, "No one does." he mumbled to himself, he then looked at Maurelle, back in his calm manner, "Just do what I ask of you, my child. Nothing more, nothing less." he said.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry I brought it up, father." she said genuinely.

"I forgive you, Maurelle. I don't blame you for wanting to know more about your past. Trust me, you and I are not so different. But sometimes you are better off not knowing." he said.

"Then how do you expect me to trust you completely? How are we suppose to have a father-daughter relationship if you aren't honest with me? I truly want to have a good relationship with the only blood family I have." she said.

"Just be patient, Maurelle. When you are ready, I will tell you." he said.

"Am I not doing enough?"she said.

"You are doing plenty." he said.

Maurelle exhaled deeply, obviously annoyed that she isn't getting the answers she wanted.

"It is getting late, remember what you need to do, Maurelle." he said.

"But-" she said.

"We are done with this conversation." he said.

"Wait-" she said.

"Maurelle Slytherin Riddle. No more." he said sternly.

"Okay." she said in defeat, like a small child being scolded by their father.

The fire blew out and the conversation left her even more agitated. She silenced the area around her and paused before she screamed her frustration out.

"AAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAH!!" she punched and kicked the air,"WHY WON'T ANYBODY TELL ME THE F*&%ING TRUTH IN THIS BLOODY WAR?!!!!"

She started breathing heavily and noticed the area around her. The trees were chopped and butchered all around her. She knew she didn't take her wand out and didn't feel any magic from her hands.