A Brief Intro

I've written four other books about Silvia Stone but they're all on google documents and I can't transfer them. Anyway, Silvia Emma Stone is a witch but she doesn't know that until she is nine and transferred to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry because her parents were murdered by Bellatrix Lestrange. Since she has no known family left Mcgonagall takes her in at Hogwarts. ( Long past story short) this book takes place in her fourth year as the Triwiz tournament begins. Silvia, her best friend Molly Paterson ( made up, they both are in Hufflepuff btw) and her not quite official boyfriend Draco Malfoy find out huge secrets from one of Silvia's dreams... Please enjoy- this is my first book on here!

( author) Hello my fellow readers! So glad you've decided to adventure into Silvia's story! I hope you find this book at least decent since I've been writing on google documents for almost a year now! I'm so happy I discovered Wattpad to write you all this! Without farther a-due " It doesn't not do good to dwell on dreams" - Albus Dumbledore. I now present to you Silvia Stone and the Lost Siblings. ( oh and feel free to comment, like, and vote, throughout the I book!)

———- I am not JK Rowling, main plot belongs to her but not my character, let her rights be reserved—-