Maurelle wore all black clothing and showed Percival her change of wardrobe

"Soooo? How do I look?" she turned around for him.

"I must say, black never fails to look good." he said.

"I know! I'm not entirely mad at their uniform." she said.

"Well, I wish you luck, and hope you get out of there alive." he said.

"Thanks." she winked and off she went, apparating out.

Meanwhile at the Manor.....

"Aaah Severus. It's been a while. How is it teaching little itty bitty potions to brats?" Bellatrix said.

"Bellatrix. Looking.....dashing as always. Where is the dark lord?" Snape said.

"Right this way." Narcissa said.

They walked down the halls on the way to see him.

"How is Lucius, Narcissa?" Snape said.

"In Azkaban, along with the rest. Oooh, how I worry for him, Severus." She said.

"He failed to do his job, Cissy. He deserves to spend some time in there after he didn't collect the prophecy." Bellatrix said.

"He's going to make Draco a death eater. My sweet boy. He doesn't deserve to do this." Narcissa said.

"It'd be an honor and privilege, Cissy! You are right, he doesn't deserve this position. He is highly unqualified. He should be grateful the Dark Lord even considered him." Bellatrix said.

"It was bound to happen, Narcissa. We can't change that." Snape said.

"Go in ahead, Bellatrix. Let the Dark Lord know we are coming soon." Narcissa said.

Bellatrix walked on ahead, leaving Narcissa and Snape alone.

"Draco...I notice a broken heart when I see one. I feel so horrible, all I want for my son is to be happy." Narcissa said.

"What are you talking about?" Snape said.

"Draco loved Maurelle, yet we forced upon him an arranged relationship with Parkinson. You know, to keep the Pure-blood status. But when Lucius was ordered to tell Draco to make Maurelle fall in love with him, he ended up head over heels for her. I can't believe he would toy the hearts of these children." Narcissa said.

"I'm sure it's just a reflection of his past scars." Snape said.

"I highly doubt it. He never loves." Narcissa said.

Snape decided not say anything about Voldemort.

"Now he has captured, Maurelle. If Draco sees her, I don't know what he'll do. He can't disobey the Dark Lord." Narcissa said.