{~} Moon Rain {~}

~Three Days Earlier~

"Please Sting." The blonde was practically begging the man. "I don't know Lucy, no one has ever seen Natsu or you, for the matter, in a decade. It could be a while before my guildmates could find him." Lucy had just explained to the light dragon slayer every possible detail about Natsu that could help find him but he was still skeptical about helping her out.

"Sting.." Yukino said gently, placing her hand on her husband's shoulder and using her other to pick up their daughter. The guild master huffed before thinking for a moment. Finally coming to a decision the man walked over to the oak doors of his office and walked out of the room.

"He's not going to tell the whole guild I'm here, right?" Lucy said with slight tears in her eyes, she remembered the teen she had bumped into when coming to visit Sting and figured she was a blabbermouth.

"Of course not Lucy." Her white-haired friend said with a smile and walked towards her. Yuniko held out her hands slightly, bringing the little girl to the other celestial wizard's face. "Would you like to hold Sasu?" 

Lucy hesitantly nodded her head and took the toddler in her hands. Sasu looked a lot like her father, but Lucy could see she had Yuniko's little nose. "She's adorable." 

To this Yuniko let ut a small 'thank you' and patted her ever-growing belly. "We are going to be having a boy in a couple of months, we are thinking to name him Weis." The blonde smiled slightly and put Sasu down on the green blanket to let her continue to play with the stickers. A pang suddenly came to her heart as she saw Yuniko's smiling face, a beautiful family that would soon be growing, a guild to love, and a husband that remained by her side. "The years have treated you well." 

Before the other celestial mage could respond, Sting walked in with Rufus at his tail. "Ah, Lucy, it's nice to see you again, I do recall you in my memory." He said and tipped his hat slightly. 

The blonde guild master walked around the group of people and sat at his desk pulling out a piece of paper. "Rufus, do you remember this solo mission you went on?" He asked and showed the inked side to the musketeer dressed man. 

"I did make a memory of it. Apparently, some rogue wizard was stealing jobs from the guild Moon Rain, a lower-class guild, after they had declined his offer to take the jobs they wouldn't do." He stated.

"Stealing jobs?" Lucy muttered, she never knew Natsu would ever do something like that. "I failed the mission because he sent some type of flame at me, nearly burned my cheek off, and dashed before I could see his face." Sting nodded and then made eye contact with the shocked woman, Lucy nodded her head slightly signaling that it was true. It was logical that this man was Natsu, who else would go to some random guild and take the lower jobs?

"Rufus, please, did you happen to see where he went, anything at all that could help?" The blonde practically begged the man, desperate to find her husband. 

Rufus stood quiet for a moment, she could tell he was searching for his memories from the blank expression on his face, but she could see his eyes flash emotions from the moments playing in his head. 

"Memory found."

~

The brown-eyed woman looked out the window sadly, her hands clamped together. She hoped with all her heart that her husband was in this place, she wasn't sure if she could find her kids on her own. Currently, she was on a train heading far to the east of the Sabertooth guild, Yuniko had given her some old clothes to wear, which consisted of a white and blue dress that ended on the upper thigh, Lucy still had on her black cloak.