{~} Team Luke {~}

~ Fairy Tail~

Nashi quietly sat in between her two brothers, her little sister in her lap. The children had felt a lot more energized today because they instead of sleeping on a wood bench they spent the night under a sakura tree that her brother had found. The kids were now patiently waiting at a table for the master to make announcements that Gale had told them about.

"Are you sure you don't want to participate, Iggy?" Nashi asked her elder brother who was to the left of her. "I'm sure, I mean even if I wanted to join I don't think I could win by myself and I don't feel comfortable joining with a bunch of babies." He teased. 

"We are not babies!" The pinkette argued causing the blonde to chuckle.  

"Sign-ups are now!" A tired voice said. The twin excitedly looked over to see a man with dark blue graying hair holing a clipboard. Quickly three kids walked up to him, two boys and one girl. The girl had short dark purple hair and light brown eyes. A magic circle formed at her hands and a wooden pencil came to her fingertips without her even moving. 

"Alani Olietta." She announced herself and then pointed to a rather chubby boy. "Claude Johah." The re haired boy simply waved his hand saying 'wi'. "And Que Lasaro." The boy named 'Que' didn't even look at Wakaba. Instead, he was staring blankly at the job request board but the girl named 'Alani' grabbed him by the ear and pulled him back. 

Wakaba nodded lazily and wrote down the names. "Team name?" He asked. 

"Pheonix." Alani answered confidently. "Wi!" The chubby boy said once again. "Wait no! The team name should be.." Que trailed off. 

"Uhhh...it should be..." After what felt like hours Alani pulled Que's ear once again and walked off with Claude trailing behind them muttering "wi!"

"Looks like we got some tough competition." Luke said sarcastically. "I don't know, Luke. Did you see the way she made that pencil float? Who knows what else she could move with her magic." The pinkette replied. 

"Next." 

The blonde was about to get up and rush to sign his team but another beat him to it. "Nova Dreyer, Otoko Strauss, and Henry Connell." The familiar blonde said to Wakaba. 

The old man nodded and patted his grandsons head before writing down the names until a shriek interrupted him. "HENRY-KUN NO!"

Nashi looked over to see Sylvia literally crawling her way to the boy but her brother grabbed her legs and tried to drag her back. "Syl! No! You're on a team already!" Storm yelled and strained himself to keep her back. Eventually, it got so bad that even Gray had to help keep her at bay. 

"HENRY-KUN OUR LOVE WILL ALWAYS CONNECT US WITH EACHOTHER!" She shouted and sulked in the corner of the room. The black-haired boy just looked creeped out from this outburst and hurridly him and his whole team went to sit down. 

"Ne-" Before Wakaba could even finish his sentence Luke ran up to him. "Luke Dragneel, Nashi Dragneel, Storm Fullbuster, Sylvia Fullbuster, and Gale Redfox." The boy said all six names so fast that it left Wakabas head spinning. 

The other members did not even bother to stand up to announce themselves as Luke had already done that for them.  "Team name?" 

Quietly the boy whispered the name just loud enough for the man in front of him to here. 

"Team Luke."

Heyo! 

Im really sorry this chapter is short and I really dont want to be that person with a bunch of excuses so sorry! Also sorry for not updating in a bit but I appreciate your patience. I took a week vacation to Virginia and the 'no phone' rule was applied 🙄. By the way yes I realize Wakaba isn't Henry's biological grandfather but I feel like him and Macao are so close that he basically is one to Henry. If you guys were wondering Alani is Laki's daughter, I feel like she doesn't get enough attention but she is one of my favorite side characters. Reedus is the father of Claude and Nab is the father of Que. I do not know who the other mothers or father of these children are but I'll leave that part to you guys, also please note that Alani and Clade have the same powers as there parents, but Que has the ability to summon and use plants to his advantage.  I hope you enjoyed!

737 Words

Sun. Aug 11. 19 

~Ari~