Announcement {VOTE CLOSED}

Hey guys!

 I know I have not updated in a long time and I'm so sorry! I've been really busy at SSN (Summer School for Nerds) and did not have time to wright but I have a plan. My uncle is getting married in Cancoon, Mexico and I will be heading there this Thurday. I will be there for four whole days and after that I'm bailed out of SSN!

YAYYY!

That means more chapters for you guys. I promise we will be back to every other day chapters and maybe even every day. I also wanted to say thank you for 5k reads this is so exiting!

 I think we are a few chapters away from half way so I will put up a summary for the next books I will do. They are both NaLu (since that's what I'm best at) and I will eventually get to the other one that is not picked so don't worry. I know I don't get alot of comments but just a few people choosing will really help so here are my ideas!

| I Miss You |

Natsu went missing on a S-class mission almost three years ago. The whole guild has lost hope of ever finding him exept Erza, Gray and Wendy. Lucy has been lost without her best friend and has struggled to keep up with her bills now that she did jobs alone becuase the rest of her team was searching for the pink haired  man. The only reason Lucy was even able to feed herself was because Levy forced Team Shadowgear to let her tag along. The blonde was tired from this life style and gets an offer from Shware Jenelle, the man whom her father told her to marry, to take his hand and become Lucky Lucy Heartfillia. The blonde took the deal for a better lifestyle for herself and left the guild she treasured, the people who she made the strongest bods with, and the memories of the man she loved. But what happens when a certain idiot Dragon Slayer leaves traces all around Fiore. Will Lucy give up her new life to chase after him?

**//** The Roku Curse **//**

Lucy and Levy get an odd job request from two old ladies to decode a aging curse for them to reverse there age and be youthful again. Seems simple right? Wrong. Of course where ever Lucy and Levy go, so does the rest of Team Natsu and Team Shadowgear, meaning lots of distractions. Lucy let's Levy go hang out with the rest of the gang while she figures out the difficult document. Natsu, being the idiot he is, scares the girl and she accadently messes up the spell turning both the mages into ten years olds. Thats when the drama begins. Lucy still thinks Aquarius and Jude are alive. She still thinks she lives in the manor. She still thinks she's Lucky Lucy Hearfillia. Natsu thinks everyone is young. He is still looking for Igneel. He does not know any of the secrets that took more than half of his life to find. Will the guild be able to figure out the spell and find a cure or will Natsu and Lucy be stuck in the child minds unkown to eachother forever.

Those are the two storys I will be working on and a GrUvia story will be open after one of the two options! Voting will really help me out so by the time I have this book done I will have the plot down and a few chapters pre-written. I really rushed this since I have alot of work to be done so please exuse any errors! 

Tue.Jul 23. 19

~Ari~