{~} Secrets {~}

"Will you shut up and go watch constilations or something!" 

"How are you going to tell me to shut up when you can't do that yourself Popsicle!"

It was a few hours after Luke and Storm's brawl and the kids were sitting at the table. Nashi, Gale and Sylvia were quietly talking while Otoko groaned while leaning against the wall with an ice pack to his swollen head. And Luke and Storm were silently glaring at each other from across the table. Igneel was still lost in his own world with his book and Lirah and Luna was playing with Rosemary. 

Erza couldn't help but stare at at Storm and Luke bickering, it brought a sense of warmth to her. When the red head came to the guild feeling much better than she did earlier that day and did not find the pink haired dragon slayer it filled her with worry. Gray explained to her what had happened and how Lucy took off afterword. She felt responsible, she should have been there like she always was but she wasn't there to disagree with the master on banding Natsu. She wasn't there to keep Lucy from running away to who knows where. She wasn't there.

After a long day of gaining the guilds trust, Igneel finally pulled from the conversion with Lirah and placed his book back in his bag. On his way to his twin siblings table he picked up Luna and placed her on his hip, much to Reiki's dismay. 

"Nashi, Luke." He called getting there attention. "Let's go."

The twins whined but stood up from there seats. The kids walked to the guild doors until Nashi felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see the short old man from earlier looking at her. "Sorry to bother you again my child but I was just wondering if you will be coming back?" 

She nodded her head slightly. "Great, well do you happen to use any magic?" Nashi nodded once again and lit her pinky on fire. "I use Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and my twin brother can use Celestial Dragon Slayer Magic." Makarov's beady eyes widened. "Fire...Fire Dragon Slayer Magic? Is that correct?" 

"Um yeah?" She answered hesitantly. "Hm, no matter my child, just run home."

Nashi gave Makarov one last look before turning away and exiting the guild. With every step the master took, it was filled with sadness. He entered his office which was filled with unfiled papers and empty beer bottles. 

Makarov's stubby legs climed his chair and looked at an old book. He opened yhe old leather cover and dusty pages full of ancient wrighting was found inside. Out of all the years Makarov  had it in his possession he never dared to read it, scared to find what would be inside. With a 'slam' he quickly shut the book and stared at the cover.

"I swear Natsu, I did this for your protection."

The master of Fairy Tail hobbled off his chair and went back into the main hall to see his children once more.

E.N.D was written on the books cover. 

Heyo!

Sorry its short but I have some news! I will be working to get another book for you guys ready after The Dragneel Children 😁! Also I had a big trip and I didn't really have time to read so I'm sorry but I hop you enjoy!

~Ari~

Fri. Jun 21. 19

568 Words