Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!

Start from the beginning

A hand wound around my waist and I turned looking to Milo, "Whatcha got?" I asked as he grinned.

He slipped something into my back pocket, "I promise it'll just make you feel real good." He said laughing low and then giving me a hug from behind.

We headed into the park and I danced around happily as the music blasted from the park.

The roller coasters lit up and my joy growing.

Tyler and I went to the shop first to get a pair of ears, I bought a pair of Jack Skelington ones and he got the Star Wars ones.

Dork.

After a few rides, I took the pill and Tyler was my buddy, Milo and Arabella were buddies and Jessa was with Gus.

Gus has always had a crush on Jessa, this was going to be his dream night.

I was feeling so good after a few hours.

My mind was at its ultimate high and I just wanted to melt into every ride.

"Food!" Arabella said laughing low, she was high from the joint she'd snuck in. She snuck in seven. All hidden discreetly.

All smoked by now.

Milo was high off whatever he gave me too and Jessa and Gus were just themselves.

Tyler had taken shrooms and would stop every five minutes and get lost on the lights.

We headed to the pirates food place and I sat at a table with them.

"I remember that day!" Arabella said jumping up and taking a bite of her burger.

Milo laughed and laid back nodding, "Vydia was stuck for almost thirty minutes." He said looking to me.

I smiled, "No one was man enough to help me." I reminded him.

He leaned forward, "I was, you just kept yelling at me not to help." He said low.

Oh damn, I did huh?

I took two fries and smirked taking a bite of them.

Jessa looked to my drink, "Can we go to one of the dance clubs? I want to dance." She said looking to Gus who nodded wanting to too.

I'm in a good dancing mood.

We finished and walked to the dance floors set up and I threw my hands up swaying my hips and enjoying the music entirely.

Milo stood behind me running his hands over my waist gripping and pulling me closer before I leaned my head back and he kissed my neck. Mmm.

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck swaying with him and then pulling his lips to mine.

We made out for a good fifteen minutes and I realized it was Milo which made me step back and feel a bit disgusted.

Milo and I had a hard time breaking things off with each other-not me, I was ready, but he wouldn't let me go- and so this was feeding a bad relationship.

Tyler was openly grinding on a guy and I smiled watching Milo look confused, "Does he think that guys a chick?" He asked laughing.

I shook my head and Milo held my stare for a while before looking to Tyler, "He's gay." He said and I gave a nod.

Milo ran his hand through his hair, "Shit, I never would've guessed that. Well damn, alright." He said nodding.

Good Milo, I danced with them and then with Arabella for a while.