Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?

Start from the beginning

I watched Bastian and Kayla walk in and sit beside Valdus and Judah.

They all stared at Vydia as she laughed softly when Kayla whistled.

Her soft voice, "Saw you leaving in the morning light, nothing you could say to make me feel better." She sang staring out at the crowd while she slowly swayed side to side.

"The sunrise on your motorbike." She ran her hands over her thighs and shut her eyes shaking her head and feeling the lyrics deeply.

"I keep thinking about your body, I keep dreaming about your body." She sang running a hand through her hair and smiling as she sang the lyrics.

Her eyes dropping to the mic before she looked to the crowd, "Cause there's nobody else quite like you. Are you thinking bout my body? Body too." She sang lowering down and then coming back up.

"Say you remember, cause I remember, oh I remember." She sang pointing to her head and then running a hand over her hips.

She swayed her hips and did a small dance between the lyrics before I watched her grip her necklace, "Tell me something, was it ever love?" She sang.

"If I see you will it feel the same? Or will you miss me?" She frowned and then softened her face looking to a guy in the crowd pointing to him "I keep thinking bout your body, I keep dreaming bout your body, cause there's nobody else quite like you." She sang.

Then she slowly started singing lower "I keep thinking, I can't stop thinking, oh I keep thinking." She sang before gripping the mic.

God damn, then she sang it, "I keep thinking bout your god damn motorbike." She said low before smiling and walking off the stage.

Well if that song wasn't for me, I don't know what song was.

Shit.

I watched her walk to Kayla and smile, blushing and kissing her cheek. The two laughed about something before she gave Bastian a smirk and sat down at the table.

She kept looking to the door, fucking hell Lucien, you just have to be a god damn asshole. Don't you?

Taking my glass of whiskey, I brought it to my lips watching her from a distance.

"Too cool to sit with them?"

I turned my focus to Tyler and looked him over, "I'm not a social guy." I said putting my glass down.

He nodded and sat down beside me despite my disinvite.

Tyler smirked at me, "How long have you been in here for?" He asked eyeing Vydia over but on his way he checked out about three other guys.

Could've guessed.

"Since she got here." I said shrugging.

He leaned forward, "She's looking for you, you know that right?" He asked eyeing me over.

Yeah, "Well, let's not let her find me." I said giving him a threatening stare.

Tyler gave a slow nod, then stood and gave me a look over before going to the table with the rest of them.

She laughed and made my chest do weird things before she went up for her last stage.