"Well, sometimes, magic isn't what you need. Have faith, my child." Iris looked at Maurelle. She held one of Maurelle's strapped hands and rubbed it,"Let's both call him, okay? Loud and clear."

"B-but I-i can't i-i-it h-hurts." Maurelle said.

"I know, Maurelle, but you are a strong girl. You're my strong girl, and you can do this. Now let's say it together." Iris said.

"Percival." Iris said.

"P-P-Per...civ..al." Maurelle choked up.

"Let's go again." Iris said.

"P-p-per..c.ival." Maurelle said.

"Once more, okay?" Iris said.

"P-percival."Maurelle said.

"Good, now louder?" Iris said.

Maurelle took a pause and shouted,"Percival!"

Percival appeared and was shock to see Maurelle's state,"Oh my, Maurelle. What have they done to you?!" He rushed in and untied the straps.

"M-mmy m-m-mum, w-where i-is s-she?" Maurelle moved her eyes in search for her mom, who was no where to be seen.

"What are you talking about, Maurelle? No one is here?" Percival said.

"B-but but s-she h-helped m-me g-g-gettt y-you here." Maurelle said.

"No, it was you, Maurelle. Only you." Percival carried her and apparated both of them out of the mansion.

He gently placed her down on the couch. He quickly grabbed a rag and a warm bowl of water.

"I'm so sorry, Maurelle. I wished I came sooner. I just wasn't strong enough to get to you." Percival said as he cleaned up her face.

Maurelle was a bit traumatized from what she endured and stayed silent, staring at nothing.

"You're all covered up in blood. We need to clean you up, and get you in the bath. Do you need me to help you?" Percival said.

Maurelle nodded slowly to the point where it didn't hurt to move. Percival helped her out of her bloody clothes and into the bath. He even helped her wash herself, since she was unable to move on her own. After getting her dressed up for bed, he tucked her in the sheets and was about to leave.

"Wait." Maurelle voice sounded strained.

"Yes?" Percival said.

"C-Could you stay with me for the night. I just don't want to be alone right now." Maurelle said.

"Of course." Percival said.

He climbed on her bed and Maurelle laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around her and comforted her.

"Thank you, Percival. You're the only person I can ever let my guard down. I know I feel protected when I'm with you." Maurelle said.

Percival grew a smile on his face, not only has he lived up to his purpose on serving Maurelle, but said he was a person. A comment he never knew, could please him so much.

"Anything for you, my lady." Percival said.

"I-i j-just..."Maurelle started to crack and tears rolled down on her face,"I'm just so scared, Percival. Others think I'm strong and I'm not afraid of anything, but who isn't afraid. I only put up this act because no one else wants to. Somebody has to protect them. Then I have to deal with living up to my mother."

"Who says you have to live up to your mother?" Percival said.

"W-well....I have to don't you think? She's my mother, I'm her daughter. My future's been written." she said.