:FIRST LOVE 20

BABY D'S FIRST LOVE | by Robin @Robin_Blue22

Due to technical error I can no longer use my first account.

But you can still read the prequel of this story titled Me,My Mom & Her Bestfriend at my original account Robin_Blue.

Thank you.
--------------------

20

Dean

ELI snatch the hairbrush from my hand. Siya na raw.

"You'll get bald before you even finish." Sabi ko sa kanya but this is Eli,who wouldn't listen.

Kaya hinayaan ko muna kahit sobra ang effort niyang suklayin ang buhok niya. Nabihisan ko na siya at ready na siya. We're going to the playground like they always do with Mom in the morning. Mom.

I mindlessly looked at my cellphone that's on the rim of the dresser. It's been three days since she left. She's always online,but now she wasn't.

I stood up and went to get my phone. I went online and asked her how she is. What is she doing? Is everything alright? I bet not. Kahit pa laging promising ang mga messages niya,that Theo is doing fine,that they went out together,that they were doing okay. I don't believe it. I just don't feel like believing her.

"Dean...!" My sister's exaggerated groan na nagaya niya kay Mommy.

Sabi na kasi na ako na. Ayan,bumuhol na ang hairbrush!

---

"Dean? Kailan uuwi si Mama?" Eli asked pausing between words,holding her doll while I carry her in my arms. Para mas mabilis kami.

Palabas kami ng bahay at bumagal ang kilos ko sa tanong niya. I don't know,Eli.I'm also wondering when.

"Soon." Sagot ko na lang.

"Soon? Ano yon,Dean?"

I sighed on her tone. A primadonna. "It means,it's coming near. Malapit na." I simplified.

"Kailan nga?" She wagged her legs.

I flatten my lips. "Three more sleep."

She paused for a moment. "Let's sleep."

I laughed. "Later." I said and then kissed her cheek.

We spent another tiring day on the playground. Nandon ang mga kaibigan niya,I have to be attentive or I'll lose her on the road.

I took photos of her and sent them to Nicky. Still she's offline. It bothers me.

Pawisan na si Eli nang matapos sa pakikipaghabulan. I tidied her before we go.

"Hi." Ngiti ko nang makaharap ko sa cashier si Trina. Dalawang ice cream in solo pack ang kinuha ko para sa amin ni Eli.

Her eyes glimmer seeing us. She tried cooing Eli again but Eli keeps frowning everytime she sees her.

I put Eli down beside me and between the glasswall to secure her. I helped her uncapped her icecream. When she's doing fine I let her feed herself alone. While I set aside mine to contact Mom.

Now she's online. What a relief.

I clicked the video icon but it was quick to decline. That furrowed my brows. Pero hindi ko na sinubukan ulit at nag-type na lang ng message nang sagutin niya ang mga pangungumusta ko. She even reacted to the photos I sent.