Epilogue

~Justice~

A whole year! It's been a whole freaking year since my life completely changed for the better. When I ran into Tionne again a year and a half ago I never imagined that we'd go through so much more stuff together. From the interview where we released to everyone that we're together, to the birth of our son, to her finally letting me join the 88's. Yall know about the birth and the interview, but the initiation was different. It happened about 6 months after I gave birth to Julius in two parts. The first part was initiated by her, it was more so of a different type of initiation meant for just two of us. I won't share that detail, but I understood it and respected it as well. The official initiation was brutal they jumped me in, beat my ass and Tionne took care of me afterwards which I knew she would. My mom took me to get my 88's tattoo on the anniversary of my father's death. Which brings me to where I am at today his gravesite, I hadn't been here in years literally probably since I turned 16.

Hi Daddy! I know it's been a while since I've been to see you, about 14 years to be exact. A lot has happened over the years that's kept me from coming to see you and dealing with your death. It's something that I didn't think I'd ever be able to face, but I am working on myself, now because I don't wanna keep these feelings I have built against you. Mama says that she comes to see you every week. I feel bad because I spent so much time yearning for you love that I didn't realize that I had it all along. I really wish that you could have stayed around to see me grow up, go off to college and graduate. To see your grandson, he looks so much like you it's scary and most importantly for you to walk me down the isle when I marry the love of my life in two weeks.

She.... I know you're probably surprised that it's a she. I am too, but honestly daddy she's the love of my life. And I don't even think about the fact that she's a woman I just think about the fact that I love her, she takes care of me and our son. She's everything you would have wanted and more for me. What I really wanted to say Daddy is that I love you, I really do, and I want to thank you for giving me the best life that you could given the situation. I also want to say I forgive you for whatever indiscretions that you had while you were married to my mother. I sniffed a little and wiped a tear from my face before looking at watch. I gotta go daddy I don't want to late for my last premarital counseling session. I'll be back to see you soon I said putting the lucky rabbit foot on his tombstone.

I slipped on my sunglasses before going back to the town car.

You, good little sis, CJ said looking at me? Yeah, I am good I said nodding to him. You want me to take you to your appointment? Yeah, I am meeting Tionne there. Cool he said starting up the car and pulling off from the grave site. CJ handled whatever he had to with Jose and Kelly, I heard that they're bodies were found in an abandoned car 15 miles outside of LA. As far as Marcus, I hadn't seen him since the day of the baby shower and as far as I know Ti hasn't seen him since he ran up on her. Everything was good till last month when someone showed up to our home. Now yall know our home got serious security and so the fact that this person even got past the gates was a surprise to us. Another visit from the Carter lawyer! Except this visit was very different.

***Flashback***

"Can I help you? Uh yes I am looking for a Mrs. Justice Harris? And you would be? I am Harold Lassiter here on be half of a Mr. Carter. No thank you Ti said closing the door. Wait is Mrs. Harris here? It's not Mrs. Harris it's Mrs. Harris-Watkins and we are not entertaining anything from that man. He looked through his little notebook before looking up at her, You're Tionne correct? Yeah, I am! Great I am here to see you as well. What the hell is going on? Can I come in and I'll explain this to you? Fine the sitting room is right here, I'll got get Justice!

She came and got me out of the playroom with Julius. Baby we have a visitor. A visitor who! An attorney for Marcus. The hell, I said grabbing Julius and following her to the sitting room to see a man sitting on our couch looking through a folder.