Chapter 50

~ Tionne~

After Justice got me together, we went back out to the baby shower. She was right I need to sign the paperwork because I'll be damned if Marcus ass touches my son. Look baby she said showing me the cute little onesie that someone got us. Funny thing is it was pink! The folks have no clue that we are having a boy. We'll keep this for the next baby I whispered to her. Of course, she said winking at me as we continued to open more gifts. We just want to say thank you to all of our friends and family for coming out to the baby shower. We want each and every one of yall to know how much we love and appreciate you for standing by us. Yeah, we really appreciate it, and we know that this little baby will receive so much love and support Juju said smiling. Can we know what yall are having at least? Should we tell them baby she said looking at me. You think they can handle it? I don't know baby I mean... quit prolonging the shit and tell us Cierra said. See we were gonna tell yall but now. Oh my god they all said. Tell em she said smiling at me. Okay Okay everyone we'll tell yall what it is. No bullshitting Tionne. Cierra, her mom said. Sorry Mama but we just want to know. We're having a little boy, I said rubbing stomach!

I knew it!

I knew it!

I was for sure it was a girl, look how high she sitting!

Wait we bought girl clothes someone said. That's okay We'll save them for the next baby. The next one! Yeah, my queen here is going to me give me a little girl. Really now Tionne you next to have a baby? God willing we'll have another baby in what 2 or 3 years, right baby? Yeah 2 for sure after the wedding and we get accustomed to life with a baby. We're starting our little family I said pecking her lips.

You mean you taking my family someone said from the back of the room. Who is that? So, when were you going to tell me you were pregnant Marcus said coming into view? Who the fuck let him in? Stay next to me I said grabbing her hand. It's cool babe I'll handle this she said looking at him. Juju! Baby I got it alright, don't even worry about this. No, I am gonna worry about this you got my son in your stomach. You're having a boy he said coming closer to us? Baby she said looking at me. I looked into her eyes and realized what she was doing and I gotta let her be a woman I can't fight her battles for her. I nodded and let her handle it.

What are you doing here Marcus she said walking towards him, with me still in tow cause I wasn't about to let go of her hand. Can we talk alone, I really don't want to expose all of this to everyone here. No we can't because I don't even know how you found out where we live at. It didn't take much effort. Seriously we need to talk. No, we don't Marcus, I don't even know how you can show your face here after what you did to me. What I did to you! You attacked me and then you send your wanna be thug family after me and my brother? You and him deserved whatever ass whooping you got. You beat on me and then think you were gonna do the same to my niece. They did what her mom said standing up. Yeah tell all these people how your brother beat my niece. I ain't have nothing to do that. Yeah right, your whole fucking family is corrupt, I can't believe I even gave your ass the time of day. You said you loved. Me! Ooop that's a lie Neema said in the background. You know that ain't true, I've never said that I loved you, I couldn't bring myself to say.

Why don't you just leave Marcus it's obvious that she don't want yo ass I said to him. You always got some shit to say, why couldn't you just leave well enough alone? Well enough she was mine before you ever slithered into the damn picture. I warned you to leave her alone and you ain't listen. Warned huh! Don't play stupid with me Marcus I told you to leave her alone I said going towards him before Justice pulled me back. I ain't scared of you Tionne! You should be! Why cause you some big-time celebrity? Does your family know about your illegal activity? I smirked at him, cause he was trying to call me out in front of everyone. Hmph my illegal activity, you should be more concerned with yours. I hear your family is into drugs. Drugs Justice said. Yeah, daddy a big-time drug dealer, brother a street nigga for him, and good ole Marcus the underachiever that owns the French restaurant. What nigga owns a French restaurant in LA? You just know so freaking much, you know she ain't really love you. She told me all about how she wasted her time with you. Justice squeezed my hand signaling that he was lying. I knew he was lying though cause I know Justice would never say that about me, no matter how mad she was at me.