Chapter 10

~Justice~

Tionne leaves today for tour and I won't lie I am not happy that she's leaving for pretty much the whole damn summer. But I can't be that non- supportive girlfriend. Hell, at some point I knew she'd have to go I mean come on what kind of recording artist doesn't tour? And on top of that she need that money, so I can't prohibit my baby from going and making that money or doing what she loves. I just gotta deal and get myself together so I can do some of my own shit too.

I watched as she packed the last of her stuff for the tour. Aye you don't need those I said stopping her from putting the item in the bag. Justice seriously! Seriously who are you gonna be wearing a thong for? No one it's underwear. So, take those I said pointing to the granny panties. Girl you tripping she said laughing as she stuck the thongs back in the bag. You don't need thongs you aren't gonna be in no revealing clothing. Okay I won't take them, and I'll wear nothing she said smirking at me. You're not right for that I said rolling my eyes at her as she put them back in the bag. I am right for it, I ain't taking your thongs from you. Well I don't own any for that matter. Yeah right, I've done your laundry before you do too have them.

What am I gonna do the whole summer without you Titi? Well for one you are going to stay healthy. That means eating regularly, drinking water, and taking those supplements. Ditto to you on that. And I want you to have some fun I know I am hard on you about school and that shit with Marcus, but I do want you to enjoy your summer. But listen to me Ms. Justice you are by no circumstances allowed to be out here acting like you have lost your last mind. What does that mean I said chuckling at her? It means no dick for you and no dick me! Promise! Promise she said putting the last bits of her stuff in the bag before we heard a loud horn honking. That's my ride. Have fun baby I said pecking her lips. Nope I am about to be gone for almost 3 months you better give me a better kiss than that. Alright I said leaning in and kissing her. 2 mins in and she had her hand under my shirt playing with my nipple. Mmm damn you about to make me do something to you she whispered to me. Too bad you don't have enough time. The things I could do to you little girl she said getting off me. Tell me about it. Big head yo ride is here Kayo yelled while beating on the door. I am coming damn she said opening the door.

Before I go I want you to have these. Keys! Yeah to the car if you need it. Tionne I am not taking your mama's car. Girl it's my car and she got another one a few weeks back. Just make sure you don't wreck my shit! I won't baby I said taking the keys from her. I love you! I love you too go on I said waiting for her to leave so I could leave behind her. It's Lisa its cool you need to meet her anyway. You sure? Yes, that's why I had her come and get me. Come on she said taking my hand as we walked out the door.

Bout time you brought your ass out the damn house! Shut up I was handling something real quick. Mhm I am sure you were she said smirking as she saw me. And who might this be? Lisa this Justice. Justice this is loud ass Lisa. That is not my name she said rolling her eyes at Ti, while I chuckled. Nice to meet you Lisa. You as well Justice. So, you the girl that's got the boss over here losing her cool? She never loses her cool I said looking at Ti. Is that right Lisa said? Well Boz we should get going if we don't want the witch on our ass. Ughh I know! Bye Babe! Have fun baby I said making sure she was in the car safely. She winked at me before they drove off.

I looked at the car keys and immediately went to her car. I hadn't heard from Chante since the day she told me she maybe pregnant. I was praying for her that she wasn't cause I know Omar he ain't the dude she want to mess with like that and she knows it as well.

I pulled up to her house in no time, I mean she live literally 3 streets away. Hey Ms. Johnson! Hey Girl, she said waving to me. Is your daughter in here? Yeah, she held up in that room. I'll see you later I am off to my 2nd job. Okay I said walking into their house pass her brothers on the couch playing video games. Hey Guys. Hey Juju, they said not taking their eyes off the TV. I knocked on the door. I said leave me alone! Girl it's me. Justice! Yeah! She opened the door slightly and pulled me into her room locking the door behind me. Girl what's the matter? I took the test. Are you? Yeah, I am! Damn Chante! It's okay though cause I am take care of it. You really, ready to have a baby? No I am not having a baby I am gonna get rid of it. Chante get rid of it. Yes, Justice looking at where I am living in a house with all these damn folks I can't bring a baby into this.