Chapter 7

~Tionne~

Li and I are playing this game with Pebbles to find a replacement for Chilli. We held a few auditions but there is no other talent in Atlanta. At least not the kind we're looking for. So when are gonna do this cause I ain't about not finishing this album, cause I need this damn money. I know Li trust me I do, but this hoe ain't playing with a full deck we gotta play this right. Fine how many more? 3 and then we tell her that ain't no one out there and we need Chilli. I thought you ain't like her? Who Pebbles? No Chilli? She aight I am not too keen on females. I am a female and we get along. You not like other girls you cool. Aww you think I am cool. Really Li! I am just saying you think I am cool. Whatever lets, just get through the rest of these hoes so I can go. And where do you be running off to all the time. My business! Mhm you got a nigga and aint telling us right. A nigga! Yeah, a nigga you running off to get that good dick. Oh my god Lisa I said shaking my head. Don't be shy every now and then dick is good. So how much dick are you getting then if it's good for you? I gets my dick in every day like milk it does my body good. Wow really Li so who are you getting from? My business. Ha you not funny, you want me to spill my business, but won't tell yours. Alright you wanna know? Yes, I do and you better not say JD cause I'll kick yo ass. Eww No he's my homeboy but I've been talking to a guy for a little bit and things are going well. He have a name? Does yo nigga have a name?

I took in a deep breath deciding weather, I should tell her about Justice or not. I need to tell someone, but I just don't know if I can trust Lisa enough to know my secret. Not that Justice is a secret, but I don't want just anybody knowing about her and I just yet.

Tionne! Huh! I said are you ready for the next person to come in here? Oh yeah yeah they can come in. Girl you be doing that a lot going in and out. I am sorry I just have a lot on my mind. Mhm that nigga dick that good it have you day dreaming huh. Lisa shut up I said shaking her off.

2 hours later and we were finally done, and we actually did find one girl but no. She won't fit in with Lisa and me. She was good, but she's too tall. I know but no she ain't gone fly cause I'll be damned if Pebbles be trying to tell us we need to be more like her. She can kiss my ass before I'll let that happen. Damn right! Hey yall. You back for good Dallas! Yeah, I am, but yall may want to check on Chill she wasn't doing too good. We know we played this game long enough with Pebbles. And what game would that be she said coming into the room. Li looked at me and was about to speak before I spoke up. Listen Perri we did the auditions and there is no one. I highly doubt that; how many girls did yall see? 50 here is the sign in sheet. None of them work so we need Chilli back. She sucked her lips and looked at Lisa. Fine but you the two of you she said pointing at Dallas, I don't ever wanna see that shit again in this studio, you hear me! Yeah, I got it. Well yall have studio tomorrow 4 pm sharp tell her not to be late, she said before leaving the room. Thank you, god. Let's go tell her before she changes her mind. For real though Li said as we left the studio.

~Justice~

I watched my professor walk back and forth across the front of the class room talking about the structure of a good research paper and all I could think about is stripping him down and licking his whole body down. I can't lie he was a fine man like mmm the things I'd do his ass. Ms. Harris! Mmm damn...I mean yes professor I said straightening myself. He smirked and continued with his question. Ms. Harris can you tell me what I said the length of your research paper should be? You said it should be between 5 to 7 pages excluding the bibliography. Thank you Ms. Harris! No problem Professor sexy! What was that. Nothing I said No problem professor. All the girls in my row laughed cause they clearly heard what I said.

Professor sexy huh, Chante whispered to me. Mhm he fine as hell. What would Tionne say about that. I rolled my eyes at her cause every time I say something about a guy its always "What would Ti say?" or "Would Ti like that?" I love her but she ain't everything in life. Maybe that sounded wrong, what I mean is I can't be so caught up that I forget other things in life. Okay that's class for today. Remember your research papers are due in three weeks, so start working on them now.