Chapter 47

~Justice~

Aww thank you guys I said looking at the little baby clothes that the girls got me. It's nothing you're our home girl. I just can't believe you pregnant and you leaving too. I know but it's time for the Southern belle to return home, I said laughing a little bit. That's what they called me for 6 months after they first met me, Southern Belle cause I always complained about how rude folks were out here and how it wasn't that way back in Atlanta. Neema did right by me though and had a small intimate little baby shower it was literally only 15 of us there at the little restaurant in Malibu. Neema picked Malibu because it was a little bit away from LA and she knew that'd I'd feel safer releasing the information that I was pregnant there. Of course, Raqi and Angela were surprised and pissed that I didn't tell them. Especially Raqi she said if she'd known I was pregnant she'd let Sean beat his ass that day. I still don't fully remember that day other than us fighting an him busting my ear drums. Which I found out has done some damage, I can't hear as clear as I use to but hopefully with some more time my full hearing will come back all the way.

We're gonna miss you though, it's not going to be the same. I know but after I drop this baby and I get my shape back I'll be back to visit. And yall are always welcome to come to Atlanta too. Bet they said hugging me. Let's get some pictures Neema said pulling away from the group hug. I couldn't believe in the five years that I was out in Cali that I made friends like Neema, Raqi, and Angela. I'd always wanted friends like this and for some reason I could never make them in Atlanta, for some reason the girls just didn't like me. Well not all girls Tionne liked me in more ways than one and I guess Chante liked me too. She was a different situation altogether in herself, I heard she had a baby by Andre. I couldn't even believe that she was still in touch with him. I was for sure that she'd end up with Omar's or at the very least the professor's baby. Never in a million years did I think it'd be Andre's though.

After a few pictures we wrapped up the shower and prepared to head back home. I needed to get back and finish packing my immediate things to take back to Atlanta. Andrew is gonna come back and finish packing up the rest of the house in a few weeks. He didn't tell me exactly what happened between him and Mairin but I know they are keeping touch, if not for their sake for Camille's. Camille's excited to go to Atlanta and have some freedom, because now she has more family.

Thank you again Neema for the shower. It's no problem and I told you I could pull it off. I can't believe you did it in 2 days though. It's was pretty simple we didn't have to have all the games and stuff so it was pretty much like a lunch. True I wish your brother could have made it though. Yeah, I do to but he had to stay and do some more packing before we leave. I understand she said. Camille you good back there? Yes, Auntie I am fine. Okay, you have a good time at the shower? Yes, ma'am I did, thank you for bringing me along. You know I wasn't going to leave you with your dad to pack and besides it was a girl's lunch I said smiling at her through the rear view mirror. Okay girl I'll see you later, before you leave! Breakfast the day of our flight? What time yall leaving? We leave at 3:30. Okay I'll make sure the girls know. Thanks again I said before going into the house. Bye girl!

Damn you cleaned up! Yeah, I did now I gotta figure out how to pack up all of this stuff I said carrying the bags. Dad did mom call? No baby she hasn't yet you know it's like 1 in the morning there. Oh, she said looking sad a little. Once we get to the east coast baby it'll be easier for yall to talk. She nodded giving me a smile, I am gonna go email her she said going to her room leaving me and Andrew alone. So! So what? Andrew I ain't stupid you been keeping in contact with Mairin on more than a friendly tip. Who said? I don't know does this ring a bell "I love you too baby, and maybe we can work this out!" You eavesdropping on me? Now why would I be doing that if nothing is going on, I said smirking. You hear too much! Admit you love her! I can't! Why not? Cause I let her go, I could have stopped it but I was. You were what? I was afraid, she'd already done me dirty before, what if I fall for it again and she does me dirty again. If you truly love her, that's the risk you take. Mairin isn't stupid she was caught up in the hype. Money, fame, all that shit she saw on tv. You gotta remember, you got her fresh out of college or whatever she ain't ever been on her on and what did you do? Loved her!