Chapter 33

~Justice~

Auntie how long are you gonna be gone for Camille said as she helped me pack for my trip to Vegas? 4 days tops I've got some business to work on and I am meeting up with a friend. A friend she said wiggling her eyebrows at me. Not that kind of friend little girl. Oh, I just thought when you said friend you meant a guy. What do you know about guy friends? Mommy has a lot of guy friends. Mhm I am sure she does.

Let me update you on that situation, all that love they had when they came back from France a few months ago went out the window. Mairin decided being the happy little house wife wasn't for her, so she left. Now I wasn't the biggest fan of her but hey I could understand she wanted the lifestyle, but she didn't want the responsibility that went with it. That included taking care of Camille as well, she decided that she'd leave a note and her child. We didn't see her for 2 months and then she calls and says that she wants to see Camille. Now if you know my brother, you'll know that he wasn't taking that shit. He took her ass to court and now he has full custody of Camille. Mairin has visitation rights, every other weekend and alternating spring breaks, two weeks in the summer, and either holiday but not both. She was lucky because Andrew didn't even want her to have that but I had to talk him into it because we know what's its like being raised with out a mother.

Camille! Yes, daddy she said as he came into the room. I've been looking all over for you little girl. I am helping Auntie pack. Really now and where is Auntie going, he said looking at me with a raised eyebrow? Auntie is going to Vegas to meet with her client and to get some well needed R&R. And the "friend" he said making air quotations. So you do have a friend Camille said inserting herself in the conversation. Little girl watch it now, Andrew said. I smirked at her, can you go in the bathroom and get my make up bag for me? yes ma'am she said going to the bathroom. Andrew don't bring him up around Camille. You said he was a friend. I know but I don't want her knowing about him like that. Okay he said shrugging.

He's not going he has his own things going on here. Mhm he said chuckling. Can you drop me at the airport I don't want to pay those ridiculous fees to park there? Sure, what time is your flight? I leave at 5. Cool that'll give us some time to grab some food, I can drop you off, and then drop off Ms. Camille here with her other parent. Andrew! What! Really, she's in the room. I am sorry Camille, I am going to take you to your Mom's house. Ooo okay I better go pack my bag she said leaving the room. You gotta do better Andrew. Ughh do I have to, I already don't like the bitch as it is. Well the bitch gave you a daughter and now you stuck with her so out of respect for your daughter you need to respect her mother as well. I guess you right. You know I am right. Whatever!

You talked to the family back home? Nope I haven't. Not even mama. No why is something wrong with her I said turning to look at him. No, it's just that she moved out of the assisted living back in with Vannah. Moved out of the assisted living why? You sure you want to know? Andrew don't mess with me, what's wrong with my mother? Nothing! What! Nothing the virus is gone. What I said looking at him? 35 tests and there is no trance of HIV in her body. You mean she doesn't have HIV anymore I said sniffing. Exactly! How do they know I mean HIV doesn't just disappear? They don't know, it could have been a faulty test or... A faulty test, there is no such thing as faulty tests when it comes to someone's life Andrew. I don't know the details Justice, I just know that our mother doesn't have HIV. When he said that I plopped down on the bed and started to cry. I was pissed at Vincent after he told me about Tionne that I just totally cut all of them off, my mother included. Juju! Just give me a minute I said sniffing. Okay just let me know when you're ready to go. I nodded taking a few breaths. Once he left the room, I just sat there beating myself up for treating my own mother like crap just cause I was mad at my brother. I grabbed the phone and dialed Vannah's number. Just cause I wasn't talking to them doesn't mean I didn't have the number to reach them.