Chapter 30

~Justice~

Friday at fucking last I said tossing the bag on my bed. Girl who you telling, I've been waiting since last Friday for this Friday she said laying on my bed. Why yo house so quite? Probably because they left for France this morning. They took little miss with them too? Yup, she couldn't stay here while I work and go to school. You all alone in this big ass house. Yup but I am cool, I got security, a fridge full of food, and a friend that will keep me company right. Keep you company! Yeah, you can stay over, and we can ride to school together. And we can throw a party here she said wiggling her eyebrows at me. Oh hell naw, my brother ain't killing my ass cause we messed up his house. Besides he has cameras in the house now. Really why? Baby mama, she had a pregnancy scare and it wasn't his. And he let her live? Barely! He beat the shit out of her, and her ass stayed cause ain't none of them niggas she was fucking with got his kind of money. Wow he actually beat her up she said looking at me. Yeah, he did but I stepped in and stopped him, as much as I don't like her ass no way was I gonna let him do that to her and especially not with his daughter in the house. Damn girl. Now you feel me when I be telling yall I need to finish up school and get my own place. You know you'd miss that little girl though. I would I said nodding not noticing that she'd gotten off the bed.

Justice! Huh! Is this Tboz in this picture. I sat up and noticed she had the picture of me and Ti. Yeah that's her, I said taking the picture from her. You just know everybody and they ma'am huh. Something like that I said sticking the picture in the drawer. What are we doing tonight cause I am not trying to stay in the house tonight? You trying to hit the club, she said wiggling her eyebrows at me. Neema I really don't like clubs. What girl how can you not like clubs didn't you tell me that you were going to clubs in Atlanta? Damn I did tell you that didn't I? Yeah you did so lets go into this closet and find you a sexy little number, so you can out of this funk that you are in. I am not in a funk, I am just not looking for a relationship right now. And why not?

It's been a few months since I'd attempted to go see Ti. I don't even know why I even tried to go and see her when I knew I wasn't mentally ready for that. I assume Lisa kept her word because she hasn't popped up on me nor has, she called me either. But Lisa has, in fact she calls once a week to see how I am doing, and I've even seen her when she's out in Cali on business. I've gone back and forth with contacting Ti but as soon as I heard her in person, I froze, it was like all the years of being a doormat came back to me and I didn't want to go back to that. Go back to self-harming and doing everything for a person who honestly just didn't give a fuck about me and my feelings. Go back to doing things to her that I knew I shouldn't do, but because she wasn't giving me the attention, I needed I acted out. I won't deny that she still fine though and I'll forever be attracted to her and I'll always love her too. I just couldn't go back, not now, maybe not ever.

Justice! Huh I said snapping out of my thoughts. I said what about this dress she said holding up the red dress. Ugh negative. Why not it's hot? Yeah and it's too tight I wouldn't be able to wear panties with it and I am not free balling it. If it's that way, why do you have it? Don't worry about it I said taking it from her. Well what about this black one? That'll work, I actually like this dress. Well go put it on so we can go, I am trying to get in free before 11. Oh lord you and that damn free before 11. You got 15 dollars to pay to get in the club. Hell naw, I said going to the bathroom to ger ready.

It took me a while to get ready, but damn perfection takes time. I put the finishing touches on my makeup before going back into my room. Damn sexy mamacita. Ow Ow! what ever I said laughing at her. Damn girl you fine as fuck. Neema! I am just saying if I was into girls I'd totally hit. To bad I don't do women. Neither do I that's why I was just saying, she said grabbing her purse. I cut off the light in the room as we made our way out. 30 minutes later we were pulling up to the club right at 10:50. We made it in time! Yeah but look at that line, shit we gon be standing in line forever. I scanned the line for a minute before finding the perfect target. Follow my lead I said walking towards line.