Chapter 17

~Justice~

How was the trip to LA? It was... It was great. We didn't fight or anything. Really! Yeah, I mean we peacefully existed for a whole week together. And Dalvin. Chante! You know he's still in the picture. He isn't they ended it. Okay if you say so she said as we worked out. Why do you do that shit? What! Every time I tell you that things went great with Tionne you always gotta say something to combat it. You like my bitch or something I said? Wow I can't even believe you coming at me like that Justice. You know I don't do that shit. I am concerned about yo ass getting played. She ain't playing me Chante. Okay she ain't playing you she said putting her hands up in defense. I am just saying watch the signs. I could say the same for you cause you know Omar's lying deceitful ass is cheating. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. 2 babies Chante! 2 and neither of them are yours. So, you gon rub it my face? No, I am not cause that would be hurtful. Look I know I ask you about Tionne a lot, but I am just looking out for you because I don't want you to get played. I am not seriously, they broke up Chante. Okay she said nodding at me. I am done with the work out can we go get something to eat? Really Justice? Yeah, I am craving a nacho bell grande and large Pepsi. Mmm that sounds good lets go we'll burn the calories running to class tomorrow. Right!

Mmm that was good. I know right. I don't know why Taco Bell is so good? Probably cause it's bad for you. Hey Baby! Hey how did you know I was here? A hunch she said pointing at the car outside. Oh! Tionne! Chante! I kicked Chante under the table and gave her a look. What's up, you out of the studio early. I know remember that deal that I told you about when we were in LA? For the solo music. Yup! They want to send me up to Minneapolis this weekend to work on it. Really congratulations baby! Thank you. One problem! Problem! I want you to go but I know you got school. Go baby I'll catch the next trip. You sure! I am fine besides, I got work and class and you know Vannah stays on my ass all the time. I know, and I promise soon as I get this money we getting our own apartment. Yeah where I can do what I want without her yelling at me. Exactly she said kissing my forehead. Chante coughed a little bit when Ti said that. Babe you hungry? Yessss she said smiling at me. Go get you something I said handing a 10-dollar bill. Thank you baby she said pecking my lips. Mmm no problem.

Chante! Huh! Really. I ain't do nothing Okay I'll ignore what you did. All I am saying is just be careful especially if yall going to move in together. You really think they aren't broken up? Honestly Justice I don't know, I want to believe for your sake that they are. You just don't want to see me hurt. Exactly, you are my best friend and I don't want you hurt. I understand I said as Ti sat down next me. What you understand? I understand that Chante thinks that she beat me in spades. Not possible she said to Chante. She whoop everybody in that game. Yeah right I am a beat her though Chante said laughing.

After eating Ti went back to the studio and I dropped Chante off at her house before going home. Vannah! Vannah I am home. She came down the stairs holding something in her hand. What's that? My exact question to you. Vannah that's a condom why would I have condoms? Much less gold ones. Hmph you're right, I found it in the laundry. You know how Cierra is she don't respect our house. She really doesn't she said throwing the condom away. Where you been? Gym with Chante and then Ti met up with us at Taco Bell. You the only two people I know that go work out and then go eat at Taco Bell. I know right. So how was my sis in law? Great she's about to head to Minneapolis to work on some solo music. Really, she going solo? No, she's just working on some extra projects you know for the money. Oh yeah, I heard about their drama with Pebbles. What drama? Wait you didn't know? Know what? TLC fired her ass! Oh shit. When? Like 4 or 5 months ago, she's still involved in their stuff because of LA but...wait how did you not know this don't you work at LA Face? I do but I don't listen to the work place gossip. Tionne said that I shouldn't. Mhmp I am surprised she ain't tell you herself, word on the street is they all broke cause she ain't paid them. Vannah don't play into that. That's the word on the street. Well don't believe it, I am sure Ti would tell me if something was going on like that. Who knows she said shrugging her should. I am a go take a shower I said going up the stairs to my room. Just like Tionne to leave her clothes all over the place I said picking up the clothes off the floor.