Chapter 34

~Tionne~

JP! Yeah! he said from the shower. Babe we're gonna be late to the show. I am almost done he said. Well hurry up damn I said under my breath. I wasn't really trying to go to this concert tonight anyway but he begged me to cause he really wanted to see Cube and he happened to be here the same time as us. I looked at the clock and it was already 5:45 and the concerts at 7:00. J.... oh I said noticing him come out the bathroom. Sorry it took me so long I was trying to get right before this concert tonight. Get right huh I said. Yeah, I can't be out here looking rough and shit. It's a rap concert babe I don't think anybody would notice. I would know he said fixing his self in the mirror before looking at me. You look good! Thanks, I said. Baby you good? I am fine just tired that's all he nodded and continued to fix his shirt.

Wow he doesn't even care that I am tired and that I really should be relaxing the night before the concert. These are times when I really miss Justice cause she'd have my ass up in the room resting not out and about. Let's roll he said. Yeah let's roll I said grabbing the room key. We walked out the room and went to the elevator. Pull it together I said to myself as we went to the elevator. When we got down stairs there was a mob of folks as soon as we got downstairs. Damn he said immediately getting in front of me. He guided me out of the elevator towards the exit. Hold on babe I need to stop at the desk. I went the desk real quick to talk to them about he room. You ready babe! Yeah, I am they are going to make sure we have more towels and stuff. Okay, what time the concert start at again? At 7 did you wanna go to dinner before or after I said as we walked through the lobby. I was thinking we'd go to dinner and then the concert if that's cool with you? That's fine I'll probably just come back to the room after the concert I am not feeling Vegas. Really! Everyone likes Vegas! Not me, it's just not my favorite place.

JP doesn't know about my past with Juju and honestly, I didn't want him to, some things just don't need to be discussed and that was one of them. Oh, excuse me I am sorry! The woman said still looking down into her Chanel purse. Watch where you... Justice!

Tionne! She said stepping back from me. I can't even describe what was going through my mind at that very moment that I was looking at her. The first thing that came to me was the day we separated. The last thing I said to her was I love you.

Justice!

Huh oh...Hi Tionne she said diverting her eyes from me. Where have you been, I said stepping closer to her? I...I...Babe we're gonna be late JP said. She looked up at me again and gave a small smile. It was nice seeing you she said walking around me. Babe! Babe JP said trying to get my attention, but all I can think was she's here and I am not losing this opportunity again. Ti! I turned around and immediately went after her and grabbed her arm. Ti...I didn't even let her finish her sentence I immediately kissed her. I ain't even care that we were in the middle of this damn hotel or that JP saw me and was now throwing a fit. All I cared about was that she was in my presence and that I was finally going to get the chance to tell her how I really felt. She kissed me back before pulling away and looking at me. I love you Justice and I am sorry for whatever I did to make you leave me the way you did. I...

What the actual fuck is going on JP said pulling me back from Justice. Tio...Tionne what the hell are you doing? He was talking but all I could think about was her and how freaking gorgeous she was. She looked down for a minute before giving me a small smile. It was good seeing you Tionne and I hope that you have a great show she said lingering for a few moments. Justice are you staying in this hotel? She looked at me before speaking. Yeah I am on the 25th floor. The 25th floor I said realizing that she's on the same floor as us. What room are you in? She hesitated for a few minutes before speaking...2535 she said looking at me. You're 4 doors down from me! Bye Tionne she said before walking off towards the elevator.