Chapter 12

~Tionne~

I watched Justice take a shower through the mirror while I brushed my teeth. The girl was honestly beautiful in ever essence of the word. I wondered how I got so lucky to meet and land her. I know how I got lucky, but she could have been one of those stuck up types. The types that I normally beat down cause they think they better than everyone else. No, she was different, I mean even after I cussed her out she still came back. I don't know why, but I am grateful she did. It was her difference that I loved the most and its what keeps me around too honestly.

You gonna stare or join me she said pulling me out of my trance. Huh! You wanna join me in the shower or what? Hmph don't mind if I do I said putting the tooth brush down and taking off my clothes to join her in the shower. Mmm this water feels so good baby. It doesn't it she said running her fingers up my arm. Yeah it does. We'd spent every day together since I came back from tour and I loved it. I won't lie I kind of miss Dalvin, but this right here was what kept me grounded.

You know you're beautiful right, I said running my thumb along her chin. You tell me that all the time. Because it's true, you are so beautiful, and I am lucky to have you in my life. I am lucky to have you too, you saved me from myself. And you saved me from what I thought was good for me. I guess we saved each other huh! Yeah, we did I said pecking her lips until we were interrupted by someone banging on my door. Ugh I said rolling my eyes. Baby! We never have any alone time I said turning off the water. It's okay baby when we get our apartment we'll have all the alone time we can handle. I don't know when that's gonna happen I mean Pebbles ain't paying us the way she should, and I don't know if I can afford it on the little savings I have. I can get a job too. A job Justice! Yeah Tionne a job you know where I work and the pay me. You need to focus on school. I can do both and I don't want you shouldering the burden of everything. Juju... its final I'll get a part time job, so we can have 2 incomes she said smiling at me as she slipped on her clothes.

What damn I said snatching the door open to see Kayo poised to knock on the door again. You got a phone call and she said it was important. Well who is it shit you can't take a damn message? I did she called again. I think she said her name was Rozonda. Ro, I said looking at him confused. Yeah, she said something about Lisa and...Lisa, I said quickly grabbing the phone. I listened to the phone ring and ring before she finally picked up. Chill what's up with Li? No one can find her! What do you mean no one can find her? Andre said they got into an argument she hit him with something and then ran off they been looking for her all night. Shit okay, I'll come get you I think I know where she is. Alright I'll see you in a little bit she said before hanging up. What's up baby, Justice said? It's Li. She okay? I am not sure we gotta go find her. You want me to come with you? No no just go on home and I'll call you later. Okay she said pecking my lips. You need anything call me. I will I said, opening the door for her. I watched as she walked down to her house before getting in the car and going to get Chill.

After the tour, things between Li and Andre had gotten intense and she hinted at the fact the was cheating on her, but she didn't want to believe it either. She had her wild tryst first Devante and then Pac but she never let that shit slip out either. You know where she is Chill said getting in the car? Yeah, I do I said driving towards the park.

Lisa! Lisa! Li! We said going through the trees till we found her sitting by a tree. Li! She looked up at me and I shook my head. Come on its cold and you don't have on any shoes or a jacket. She nodded and stood as instructed. I drove her back to my house cause mama wasn't there and Kayo was playing video games so he wouldn't bother us. Go take a shower we'll be here when you come out. Okay she said going towards the bathroom. I looked at Chill and shook my head.