Chapter 6

~Tionne~

Babe! Babe! Wake up! ughh what time is it? 7. In the morning! Yeah! Ugh you know I don't get up earlier than 9:30. Well too bad you start college today and you picked a 9 am class so get up. Ugh! Are you just coming in from the studio she said rubbing her eyes? Yeah, I wanted to make sure you got school on time. Aww baby that's sweet she leaning in to kiss me. Ait brush them teeth first! Meanie! Mhm, brush them teeth and wash that face I said moving so she could get out the bed. You do me so wrong she said going into her bath room. What you say? Nothing! I heard the shower cut on and I knew it was going to take her at least an hour to get ready so I took off my sweats, shirt, and got in to her bed. Soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. All these late nights at the studio been getting me for real. I know this is my dream but damn it can't kill me before I get a chance to live. It's cool though cause I know once we get this album done we gone blow up!

I woke up when I felt Justice kissing me. Mmm I said kissing her back. Go back to sleep baby I'll see you when I come back from class. You don't want me to drive you to school. I am 18 not 5 I think I can drive myself. Okay well here are some rules. Rules, huh! Mhm boys are off limits! Jealous! No dangerous, let me find out some nigga talking to you Justice. Don't worry okay I am not going to talk to any niggas she said smirking at me. Don't get hurt little girl I got eyes and ears on you at all times! You sound like my brother. Your brother and I know the real and them little nothing ass niggas will try to run game on you Justice. Baby she said pouting. Don't try to be cute. You love my cute ass. Maybe I do. You love me say it she said tickling me. Okay Okay I love you, seriously though watch your surroundings and don't let no one get close to you. I won't Chante is going to be there too. Ughh her ass. Why you don't like my friend? It's not that I don't like her I just don't trust her ass. Why? Babe you don't want to be late to school we'll talk about it later okay. Ookay she said pecking my lips. Go back to sleep I should be back by 1:30, 2 at the latest. I love you! I love you too, go make good grades. Yes, ma'am she said grabbing her bag and closing the door behind her.

Finally, now I can get some damn rest I said closing my eyes back.

~Justice~

I looked around at the campus as I walked to my first class. Me being me I had to come before all of the other kids came to map out these classes cause I was not about to the be lost girl on the first day of class looking like a freshman in high school. Chante laughed at me but hey when her ass get lost who is she going to call? Me! I got to my class with just enough time to find good seat. Not in the front but not in the back either. I am smart, but I am not a good 2 shoes, so I had to find a happy medium. I pulled out my notebook and a pen and started preparing for the class to start. Within 15 minutes the class was booming with people talking and moving around. Chante showed up just before they shut the door.

Late ass! Shut up I over slept cause someone didn't wake me up! hey that's why you got a nigga that's his job. You got jokes Justice she said rolling her eyes as she sat next to me. Whoa who is that she said watching this fine guy walk into the classroom. I have no idea, but damn can I be his seat Chante said leaning forward. I won't lie he was fine, but the first thing that popped in to my mind was Tionne beating the shit out of me or him. I shook it off when he started speaking.

"Welcome to English Comp I, I am your teacher Warren Harrington!"

He's the teacher, I said not taking my eyes off him. Remind me to set my alarm as soon as I leave this campus, I am not being late to his class ever. Wow who knew all it took was a fine man to get you to take school seriously. Shhh my future baby daddy is speaking. How many you plan to have I mumbled to myself. More than you she said back rolling her eyes.