Chapter 32

~Tionne~

Alright lets do the run through again I said as we did our run though for the show. The tour that was supposed to start in July got postponed were we happy about it? Hell naw but we couldn't control the situation. Break for a minute Li said walking off the stage. You've got to be kidding me right Chill said coming over to me. I thought you said you were going to talk to her before we left on this tour. I did and she's cool she's just dealing with something right now. Well damn we all going through shit, but we ain't just walking off sets and shit. Chill! I am just saying. Okay well just say yourself in there and check on your baby. Ha you got jokes she said leaving the stage as well.

I let out a sigh before grabbing the bottle of water. Within the last few months JP and I have gotten closer and he agreed to come on tour, but he thinks that we should keep our relationships under wraps while we're on tour. He doesn't want folks thinking he's there for clout or some shit. And I couldn't disagree with him on that, when I brought...well on previous tours I always felt like I had to protect the person I was with and I couldn't be myself. But with JP that's different, he protects me, and I don't have to protect him.

Sorry I had to take that Li said coming back to the room. Mhm I said nodding not really caring why she just ran up off the stage. You sure you wanna go on this tour Li? Why you asking me this shit, I am here aren't I? Yeah physically but mentally you've checked out, you don't show up to shit and that VIBE interview wasn't funny. I told you what that was about, and I am committed to this tour, if I wasn't I damn sure wouldn't be here she said with an attitude. Fine I don't want to argue with you Lisa. Good cause I got some good news and I wanna share it with my sister she said smiling. What's the good news? Well remember how you told me to focus on some folks outside of Atlanta and LA to look at my music? Yeah and... I took a few songs out to Cali and got a dope producer on them, I am getting a deal to do my own album. 

Congratulations! That call was my new A&R person. I am gonna be working on my new album. That's great...wait starting now? No when we get off the road from the tour, but you know I stay writing so while we on the road I am gonna write and find music and then we done I am gonna write and find music and then we done I am going to back in the studio. That's what I am talking about. While you doing that I am gonna be promoting the hell out of my book. Uh you mean the book you haven't even given me a copy of? I give you a copy! Uh no you didn't, I've been waiting on it. Oh shit, I really didn't give it to you. No, you didn't. Well you're in luck I have a copy here in my bag. I want it personalized to. Of course, I said opening the book and writing a message to her on the inside of the book.

Ok! Ok baby is feed, lets get this run through back on Chill said coming back on stage. The rest of the run through went smoothly and we actually finished early enough for me to go back to the room get myself together before meeting JP for dinner. I'd just gotten out of the shower when my phone started ringing. Hello! Titi! Ryder! Titi I miss you, when you coming back home. Awe baby it's going to be a little bit before I am back home. Oh he said whimpering, let me talk to your mommy. OK he said passing the phone to her. Cici! Yes he wouldn't go to bed until I let him call you. My poor baby, I miss him to. Are yall going to Cali on this tour? Ugh yeah guaranteed at least 4 shows there why, I said putting my lotion on my legs. No reason just wondering. Yeah its pretty much all 50 states so a long ass tour for us. But were closing out in Georgia which is great for us. True! True! Cici something wrong? No, no things wrong just family issues as always. What's up is something wrong with your mom or something? No mama is good. Actually, she is real good, her doctors are saying that her levels are back to normal and she doesn't slow signs of ever having HIV. Come again I said dropping the lotion bottle. No signs! Tionne she's clear, they've stopped her medication and she's moving out of the assisted luring facility into a place with Vannah.