Chapter 24

~Tionne~

I was yet again with Dalvin, this time it was for his birthday party and I was really hoping that no one got pictures of us here because I was not trying to explain that to Justice. At least act like you enjoying being here with me he said looking at me and rolling his eyes at me. Maybe I'd be happier if you weren't forcing me to be here with you. And where else would you be at, he said raising an eyebrow at me. Mr. Dalvin! Some hoochie said walking up to him and interrupting our, conversation. That's me. I just came to wish you a very very happy birthday she said caressing his shoulder. Wow so you just gon be blatantly disrespectful and do that shit in front of me I said to the hoochie. Oh, I am sorry Tboz she said rolling her eyes. Bye Mr. Dalvin she said kissing his cheek as she walked away. He watched her as she walked away. Really! What! I am standing right here and you gon do that shit in front of me. I do believe you kissed another bitch in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at him, don't call her a bitch. You can't have it both ways Tionne he said walking away from me.

I let out a sigh before sneaking out of the party to call Justice. I waited for her to pick up the phone. Hello! Hey baby. Hey baby when you coming back home? Soon as we finish this press stuff I am coming back to the home. Why couldn't I come to this one? It was last minute thing Chill isn't even here. Oh okay. Well I was thinking that condo we saw. The one with the garden Terrance and two bedrooms? Yeah that one, I think it'd work for us it's close enough to everyone and I could still take the bus to school. Take the bus what are you 10, I said laughing a little. We only have one car and I am not going to have you driving me all the time. Baby come on you know I don't mind and when I am not using the car, you can take it. Baby, she said. Yeah. Why you ain't call me Pookie? Cause I am in public and I don't need folks hearing my business. Mhm. Come on baby you know I am true. Okay well I'll talk to you when you get back I gotta go Cierra is tripping out cause we don't have olives in the house. Olives! Yeah, this pregnancy thing is for the birds. You're saying that now what about when we have our baby? Ooo a baby, we need to make it to the engagement ring before we start talking about babies. It's coming soon don't worry about that. Alright you talking a big game. I am a woman of my word. Mmhmm she said. I'll call you later when I get back to the room. Alright baby I love you. I love you more I said before hanging up.

I slipped back into the party and started looking for Dalvin cause I was over the party scene, I wasn't feeling well as it was, and I really didn't feel like putting on a show for his ass. I looked for him for 15 minutes before running into Jojo coming from the VIP area. Jojo you seen Dalvin? Uh Dalvin he said looking off. Yeah, your group mate have you seen him? I saw him a little bit ago. Okay and where did he go? He just looked at me like I'd something in a foreign language. Jojo where the hell did, he go? He let out a sigh and stepped to the side. I looked at him and then the VIP area. He back there? Behind the curtain he said not looking at me. I walked past him into the VIP area past all these groupie hoes all over Kci and Devante. I walked behind the curtain and what did I see that same hoe from earlier on her knees giving Dalvin head. And this nigga was just sitting there like it was okay for him to do that shit in the public. Wow so you a disrespectful hoe too huh? Tionne! Dalvin said pushing the girl away from him. Okay I seem I am a have to teach you a lesson about respect tonight I said grabbing the girl by the hair as she tried to run away. Now I know what you thinking why you beating the shit out this girl over a nigga you don't even care about. It's the principle of the matter, see that whole black mail thing didn't sit right with me. He should have been a man about it and been like cool if you got a girl but can you do me a favor and keep it under wraps but no he had to threaten me. And now he gone let me get embarrassed in public with this ugly ass hoe. No I don't think so.

Ti! Ti! Tionne! DeVante said pulling me off the girl. Let me go she the disrespectful one here. Ti she ain't moving come on now before they call the cops. Shit she's bleeding everywhere Dalvin said looking at he broad laying on the floor with blood coming out of her mouth and nose. We gotta get you out of here he said coming towards me. No don't touch me or you'll be next I said looking at him. Ti come on lets get you out here DeVante said holding me back from Dalvin. Bab...Fuck you Dalvin I said leaving the club with DeVante. I lost all fucking respect for him to night and right I am thinking let him tell I'll just deal with the circumstances of having a girlfriend.